Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

calibeebee calibeebee I discovered IMDB I never looked at ratings again, and when I did it was on IMDb because they’re right there.

I don’t like reading reviews before as I’d like to draw my own conclusions, and love reading the “ending explained” articles after a watch first so I fully understand what I just watched if need be AND THEN, I’ll see what the PUBLIC thinks.

There was a little bit of a “heated debate” in here over the SUMMER between two posters I like reading, and I forget who it was that was leaning on a Bad RT SCORE to defend his opinion that a FILM wasn’t good(and I don’t think he’d ever actually watched said film)….but that whole interaction was super lol.

I think it started over a lady actress with great respect by the general thread population, wait it’s starting to come back to me…..Yea we all loved the lady!!! Dude absolutely despised her, whoever she was….

But yea sorry for the ramble And FWord RT though for real, they should be ashamed.

“Aww..Having trouble? Take a seat. Have a drink. You look like a man who takes himself too seriously. Do you want my opinion? You need to lighten up!”

1630882949076.gif
Confession: Sometimes I be reading my own posts just because I like them so much

B Bronson WE ****ING KNEW IT!!!! IMDB still reigns supreme. NEVA messed with RT. Not since the traveshamockery of the HOOK 29% critic score :smh: . Rotten tomatoes can get all the way up outta here for good hopefully.

Rotten Tomatoes Under Fire After PR Firm's Scheme to Pay Critics

you know how rotten they are when they rated this piece of crap.

you know how rotten they are when they rated this piece of crap.

and just look what injustice they did to one of the funniest films ever made.

“Hands down, dopest dope I’ve ever smoked.”

“Not better than that Blue Oyster, it can’t be. I can’t handle better than that”

“This is like, if that Blue Oyster ****, met that African kush I had. And they had a baby. And then meanwhile, that crazy Northern Lights stuff I had, and that Super Red Expresso Snowflake met, and had a baby, and by some miracle those two babies met and ******, this would be the **** that they birthed.”

Yeah, Conan was a great host. In fact, most of those talk show guys were solid. Letterman, Conan, Jimmy Fallon. All great conversationalists who knew how to keep things fun
I always enjoyed his Walker Texas Ranger , Conan Without Borders, Clueless Gamer segments.

Think there’s some other What We Do In the Shadows fans in here. Just not catching up on the newest season.

Enjoying it, but have to give special mention to Collin Robinson nailing all the “cool teacher” tropes because they’re great for energy draining. Gold. :lol:

Think there’s some other What We Do In the Shadows fans in here. Just not catching up on the newest season.

Enjoying it, but have to give special mention to Collin Robinson nailing all the “cool teacher” tropes because they’re great for energy draining. Gold. :lol:
I am offended by your absence from this thread :smh:

I'm catching up on season 3. Just about done and watched the Go Flip Yourself episode. That twist was PHENOMENAL. Absolutely hilarious.

Was about to finish off the SERIES w/ Red Door that came out months ago, it’s $19.99 on PRIME.
Eat a D

Another “Franchise” I’ll never finish.
IMG_5659.jpeg
Wow they can miss me with that price tag. Though I don't pay to watch many movies outside the theater these days (i have my online ways lol). Who's paying that though???!!

Back
Top Bottom