Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Going to see Jerry Seinfeld perform stand-up tonight

IMG_0814.gif

wow that’s awesome wanted to go think imma have to miss it

Buddy, this DEAR CHILD is a total mind F.
I wish I understood the La gauge it’s in.
As much as I enjoyed MONEY HEIST and Squid Games you can’t help but notice you’re losing some **** in translation, and emotion.

This **** is on one, though.

Think there’s some other What We Do In the Shadows fans in here. Just not catching up on the newest season.

Enjoying it, but have to give special mention to Collin Robinson nailing all the “cool teacher” tropes because they’re great for energy draining. Gold. :lol:
My wife and I just finished the season earlier this week and the show has progressively gotten better and better each season. And I’ve grown from not being able to stand certain characters in the beginning to now I think I enjoy everyone from the main cast.

Out of 8? 8/8. Jerry, after everyone clapped for an encore, came out and did off-the-cuff Q&A answering questions from the crowd as material, for 3-5 minutes.

Watched all three of DDL’s Oscar-winning speeches the other day. Cool way to see someone aging in Hollywood and having their best career moments simultaneously.

Watched all three of DDL’s Oscar-winning speeches the other day. Cool way to see someone aging in Hollywood and having their best career moments simultaneously.
And that’s the way he wanted it. People were desperate to work with HIM. Not the other way around

Some movie was playing on the tv just now that I’ve never seen or heard of. Stallone was in it. Jamie Foxx. Thandie Newton. Something about the mafia and gambling? Anybody heard of this or seen it?

IMG_2396.jpeg

Some movie was playing on the tv just now that I’ve never seen or heard of. Stallone was in it. Jamie Foxx. Thandie Newton. Something about the mafia and gambling? Anybody heard of this or seen it?

IMG_2396.jpeg
I’ll watch that next if you watch this next.
Holy, mother F’ing s word.
Never ever heard of this.
Watched the trailer and not quite sure I’m ready for this but….here we go

IMG_2396.jpeg
Never seen it, but I just peeped the trailer and I would watch that in a SECOND. Having said that, Thandie Newton just oozes with sex appeal. She does it for me. Cali, if you do decide to check out this movie, please let us know what you think!

going to rewatch Shutter Island again. there was some discussion regarding the ending that got me so curious. it seems to suggest something but there are hints that it is not actually. damn, the film really sure is awesome.

going to rewatch Shutter Island again. there was some discussion regarding the ending that got me so curious. it seems to suggest something but there are hints that it is not actually. damn, the film really sure is awesome.
Yea if you read up on the FILM after watching it the only way to testily see it for what it was is to rewatch it. I watched it B2B when I finally watched it a few Seasons Ago.

Back
Top Bottom