Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Stranger Things should just be over. Haven’t seen Millie in anything though as of late.
Tbh if the show ended on that note, with the apocalypse starting and the team realizing they lost... that would be a strong finale. Feels open ended, but I think it's not that far of a leap to assume the world ends and everyone dies. Even with 11 having powers.

Exactly, for them to continue with such a big task ahead, they’d have to have a coherent pace—which they wouldn’t, they’d rush it with all these actors aging and we’d most likely hate it. Ending it right there with an “uh oh” makes sense.

Jaws 19 :lol:

1694043583452.gif

Was about to finish off the SERIES w/ Red Door that came out months ago, it’s $19.99 on PRIME.
Eat a D

Another “Franchise” I’ll never finish.
IMG_5659.jpeg

Nah a-friend a-friend I’m in the same boat, not gonna pay that but we’ll both watch when it hits one of the streaming for free :lol:, that’s where I’m caught up to too

I watch no hard feelings tonight and I don't know if it was the three three double tequilas that I had or if it was a really funny movie, but it was a really funny movie. The first third was pretty rough. Jennifer Lawrence trying to give Vince the 19-year-old to have sex with her was quite uncomfortable and cringy but the movie settled in the second and third actress. Sure, definitely a little predictable in the plot despite being no weird premise but goddamn it. Jennifer Lawrence is a ******* movie star man. She should definitely play in more comedies. She's funny, willing to make herself look stupid. The guy who played Percy was really funny as well. I don't know man. This movie kind of hit for meLike three tequilas but I was ******* laughing my *** off during some of this ****

It's been a hot minute since I've had a inebriated speak to text movie review so you're welcome everybody, but this movie was pretty solid man. Once you get past the weird premise and the very awkward first act, it's solid and Jennifer Lawrence is just a great actor. She plays comedy really well and I think her charm and appeal carried it through some parts and I just can't get over Ferris bueller with long white hair being an old man Ferris bueller forever. I love you guys! Outta 5000

There was Delorean talk in here. I love seeing BTTF referenced in other places of pop culture.

Kanye’s stronger video with Dropout Bear of course
IMG_2367.jpeg

A Logic album cover
IMG_2366.jpeg

Dude from Dr. Who hopping out the whip for a premier
IMG_2368.jpeg

Sammy Davis Jr.
IMG_2369.jpeg

The OG :pimp:
IMG_2370.jpeg

I never really put much weight on critic's reviews because, sometimes, you just like a so called "bad" movie. I.E.: That F&F franchise.

There was Delorean talk in here. I love seeing BTTF referenced in other places of pop culture.

Kanye’s stronger video with Dropout Bear of course
IMG_2367.jpeg

A Logic album cover
IMG_2366.jpeg

Dude from Dr. Who hopping out the whip for a premier
IMG_2368.jpeg

Sammy Davis Jr.
IMG_2369.jpeg

The OG :pimp:
IMG_2370.jpeg
Great post! And I like every person you mentioned here. Kanye, Logic, Matt Smith, Sammy Davis Jr., and Michael J. Fox 🔥

Back
Top Bottom