Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

if I recall correctly I believe the James Bond people said that they’re gonna go with someone relatively unknown this time around.

Anyone in here watch the Netflix series 'Unbelievable?'

2 episodes in and it seems promising. I know I'm late. I haven't really watched too many series' recently and randomly stumbled upon this one and gave it a shot because it has Toni Collette and that girl from Dopesick.

FB_IMG_1693934926611.jpg

I got Delorean, Ghostbusters, I think I see 3 Batmobiles, Christine, a damn tie fighter, X-34, 'Mater, Dukes of Hazard, Herbie, Pink Cadillac, Ghostbusters, Flintstones...

I got Delorean, Ghostbusters, I think I see 3 Batmobiles, Christine, a damn tie fighter, X-34, Mater, Dukes of Hazard, Herbie, Pink Cadillac, Ghostbusters, Flintstones...
Yea I wish the quality was a bit better. Is that Lightning McQueen in the upper left corner? Kinda early aint it? I spy the bike from Akira too.

Anyone in here watch the Netflix series 'Unbelievable?'

2 episodes in and it seems promising. I know I'm late. I haven't really watched too many series' recently and randomly stumbled upon this one and gave it a shot because it has Toni Collette and that girl from Dopesick.
It was worthy.

For all you folks in here who watch a movie on a daily basis: How do you do it? Like…I wish I could do that. But I always procrastinate. Any tips?

Watched Some Like it Hot tonight. Seen it before but it's been awhile. Definitely stands the test of time. I feel like classic comedies typically do more than drama sometimes.. stylistically they're probably similar to modern comedies compared to some classic dramas and how they were filmed and shot.

But I think it's always an interesting experience when you do watch a classic movie and then at some point it clicks when you realize.. Okay this is why this movie has been iconic for 60 70 80 years

I remember that feeling with Casablanca.. at one point during the movie I was just like oh okay I get it

Reactions: sb
Insidious was meh.
Man, I felt like I’ve watched that film x5 times over even though I’d never seen it. I’ve been digging uncharted territories n story telling, stories that haven’t been told before, like the recently cancelled Peripheral or FROM. Also caught the tail end of Surviving Sex Trafficking. That subject I could bury myself in for the remainder of 2023.
It almost feels like I was asleep during the beginning and middle potions of METOO. Still blows my mind how common trafficking is and how unTOLD the story is. A neighbor tells me it’s more rampant than we think. She said it’s a six degrees of separation type closeness to any one person.

The first time I watched "There Will Be Blood", I watched it on a PSP and I was all the way in. :smokin

Insidious was meh.
Man, I felt like I’ve watched that film x5 times over even though I’d never seen it. I’ve been digging uncharted territories n story telling, stories that haven’t been told before, like the recently cancelled Peripheral or FROM. Also caught the tail end of Surviving Sex Trafficking. That subject I could bury myself in for the remainder of 2023.
It almost feels like I was asleep during the beginning and middle potions of METOO. Still blows my mind how common trafficking is and how unTOLD the story is. A neighbor tells me it’s more rampant than we think. She said it’s a six degrees of separation type closeness to any one person.
If you're JUST NOW seeing Insidious, you probably have seen a bunch on James Wan or James Wan inspired movies.

Insidious was meh.
it was ok. otherwise it was indeed meh. after the first one, I never really cared much for the sequels as I knew they were pretty much cashgrabs after the popularity of the first.

Back
Top Bottom