Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched about half of the new dungeons & dragons before I went to bed last night. It was actually GOOD!

Not sure if the rest holds up, but damn I was impressed with the special effects, the humor, the action, and the awesome cast. I probably would have watched this in theaters if they had named it something separate from D&D

Keep telling folks D&D is a sleeper but I understand the hesitation, had the same.

Finished Lioness, I think it was a banger. A bunch of added unecessary manufactured drama, but didn't feel like it took too much away.

Lioness was awesome for S1.

I was :rofl: at not wanting to kill the guy at the top of their kill list. :lol: That's exactly how our government operates.

I wonder if we'll get an S2.

Watched about half of the new dungeons & dragons before I went to bed last night. It was actually GOOD!

Not sure if the rest holds up, but damn I was impressed with the special effects, the humor, the action, and the awesome cast. I probably would have watched this in theaters if they had named it something separate from D&D
it was actually very entertaining. I didn't expect much from it but the story/character development is really good. maybe Disney should hire the scriptwriters from the movie than the ones they hired doing their silly plots and dialogue about how their self-esteem is so low.

it was actually very entertaining. I didn't expect much from it but the story/character development is really good. maybe Disney should hire the scriptwriters from the movie than the ones they hired doing their silly plots and dialogue about how their self-esteem is so low.

I don’t know what that last part means, but yes the writers for D&D are very talented.

Glad you’re enjoying my guy 🔥

IMG_0760.jpeg

IMG_0759.gif

Depends on the movie. I usually watch solo but I’ve been known to start a movie, watch the first 30-45 mins and then convince my wife she’ll like it and start it over to watch with her. I used to hate watching movies over multiple sessions but since we had our kid that has gone out the window. The only time I watch in one sitting now is at the theater

Listening to the Equalizer rewatchables. BS said Denzel is on the Mount Rushmore of "Older/Late Career" Action Actors.

True/False?

Last edited:
Listening to the Equalizer rewatchables. BS said Denzel is on the Mount Rushmore of "Older/Late Career" Action Actors.

True/False?
Depends how old you’re going but Jackie Chan and Liam Neeson are the main two that come to mind when it comes to the old man action flick genre.

For Zel, I can only think of The Equalizer trilogy and Book of Eli for his action flicks as an old man

Back
Top Bottom