Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I mean you can argue the ordering, but solid overall (for the most part), word to LOST. Never heard of Heartstopper though.

If you’re going to reference Titanic, at least be original. Not some widely known sound bite from an interview from a story that’s been shared a million times since 1998

IMG_2363.gif

I kid, I kid

Nobody spit in your face.

You said somebody was spittin, it happens to be the lovely Kate Winslet. If you said anything but spittin, the gif wouldn't have worked.

No need to analyze anything. :lol:

1.) Did not know Sam Neill was a “frontrunner” for James Bond in 1987 post-Roger Moore :lol: wow that’d have been weird.

2.) Rob Collins and Jack Lowden, who Neill suggests, I looked up—and haven’t seen in anything at all or heard of.

1.) Did not know Sam Neill was a “frontrunner” for James Bond in 1987 post-Roger Moore :lol: wow that’d have been weird.

2.) Rob Collins and Jack Lowden, who Neill suggests, I looked up—and haven’t seen in anything at all or heard of.

Jack Lowden is in "Slow Horses" an Apple TV+ show that is imo worth the watch. Gary Oldman & Kristin Scott Thomas are great in it.

That and Hulu are the only ones I no longer have but I’ll get on their good shows when I’m back.

In Season 10 of Friends, the six main cast members made $102 million combined ($1M each episode, 6 cast members, 17 episodes/$17M each). For one season.

Think about a film today that makes over $100M.

Currently, first

IMG_0745.jpeg

On Netflix

Solid 7/8 horror, in a time where they don’t make confident movies like this anymore.

Tomas was great, and the 3 that came in. Russell Crowe. If you truly like horror this is fun and serious at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom