Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The first time I watched "There Will Be Blood", I watched it on a PSP and I was all the way in. :smokin

If you're JUST NOW seeing Insidious, you probably have seen a bunch on James Wan or James Wan inspired movies.
The NUN and INSIDIOUS are the only ones I haven’t r hadn’t seen. Knocked off MALIGNANT recently but all of his other works I have seen except a couple of shows.

Might as well move on into INSIDIOUS2, though I’m not looking forward to it as a “cash grab” per sneeker sneeker

It’s not my type of movie, but no disrespect to whoever wants to watch it
I don't even ride motorcycles but something about the lives of these clubs really appeals to me. Started first getting into it when they did those features of Hell's Angels and other clubs on that Gangland show several years back.

I don't even ride motorcycles but something about the lives of these clubs really appeals to me. Started first getting into it when they did those features of Hell's Angels and other clubs on that Gangland show several years back.
Have you ever seen Hell Ride?

Hell Ride - Wikipedia

I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to disappoint you. 😬😬😬

It, ummmm, it wasn't my favorite, my friend.
That’s very kind of you, but it’s not like that at all! I only asked because I value your opinion.

I could totally see that movie having a divided stance. It’s low budget, and what some find meaningful, others find meaningless.

That having said, you are more than welcome to trash Garden State all you want.

Hell, the folks in here who have seen Garden State might agree with you and totally understand where you’re coming from

Feel free to share your review!

“Quentin Tarantino Presents” Ain’t nobody falling for that. Ol’ ten percent rating on rotten tomatoes *** movie
Its actually pretty wild. Somehow it has a stacked cast. The lead is an actor from the OG biker movies. The lead is Larry Bishop, he was big in the biker movies in the 70s, so its 70s bike movie in the 21st. It aint a blockbuster, to. IDGAF Vinny Jone's bike was hard AF!

Have you ever seen Hell Ride?

Hell Ride - Wikipedia
I actually had never even heard of this until now. Just saw the trailer and it looks somewhere along the lines of a Death Proof/Machete type movie, both of which I enjoyed. Will give this one a watch sometime for sure. Looks like a fun flick that doesn't take itself too seriously. It also has the aforementioned Jones and Hopper in one of his late roles so even more reason to watch lol.

I got Delorean, Ghostbusters, I think I see 3 Batmobiles, Christine, a damn tie fighter, X-34, 'Mater, Dukes of Hazard, Herbie, Pink Cadillac, Ghostbusters, Flintstones...

Lightning McQueen and that’s a whole different thing! Is that Mater waiting for him outside too? Or one of the little trucks they were friends with?

This writers/actor strike gonna delay stuff for a good while. Saw something saying a resolution isn't close.

Remember during COVID when everyone watched old shows they never had seen like Band of Brothers, Sopranos, The Wire, etc.? We’re about to have to do that charade again.

That’s very kind of you, but it’s not like that at all! I only asked because I value your opinion.

I could totally see that movie having a divided stance. It’s low budget, and what some find meaningful, others find meaningless.

That having said, you are more than welcome to trash Garden State all you want.

Hell, the folks in here who have seen Garden State might agree with you and totally understand where you’re coming from

Feel free to share your review!
Will do, when I get a chance. Working on paperwork right now then dinner with the kiddo and we'll see after that.

You just, uhhh, just wait right there. 👀

Remember during COVID when everyone watched old shows they never had seen like Band of Brothers, Sopranos, The Wire, etc.? We’re about to have to do that charade again.

I just fired up ROME. Never seen a single episode. It’s mid so far.

Back
Top Bottom