Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Attachments

• cal.jpg
    cal.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 146
*cringes in PTSD*
How? Her voice is beautiful. Don’t get me wrong, My Heart Will Go on was great to hear during the end credits.

But Sissel’s vocals in the film were the soul of Titanic. Listen to her voice during the “I’m flying” scene and get back to me. The voice of an Angel. Seriously.

I couldn’t fathom the idea of not thinking this is a good sounding voice.

And this doesn’t even include the brilliant score of James Horner throughout, specifically during the sinking. More specifically the flooding of the staircase. *Chills*

How? Her voice is beautiful. Don’t get me wrong, My Heart Will Go on was great to hear during the end credits.

But Sissel’s vocals in the film were the soul of Titanic. Listen to her voice during the “I’m flying” scene and get back to me. The voice of an Angel. Seriously.

I couldn’t fathom the idea of not thinking this is a good sounding voice.

And this doesn’t even include the brilliant score of James Horner throughout, specifically during the sinking. More specifically the flooding of the staircase. *Chills*
speaking of this genre of music......

I know some Tom fans will be pleased. one of my favorite Tom movies.

To be fair though, there’s nothing good about the boat movie’s “love story” at all.

If I were in charge, I would have removed every single scene with Rose and Jack.

Worst love story ever. Getting involved with a woman who is in a serious relationship? I’m good.

Long live Caledon Hockley!

Did you know???
The hype for The Phantom Menace was so high, that it helped increase ticket sales for three movies:

1) The Waterboy
2) Meet Joe Black
3) The Siege

Reason being, these were the films that would play the Phantom Menace trailer in theaters. People would buy tickets for these movies just to watch The Phantom Menace trailer, then leave.

Did you know???
The hype for The Phantom Menace was so high, that it helped increase ticket sales for three movies:

1) The Waterboy
2) Meet Joe Black
3) The Siege

Reason being, these were the films that would play the Phantom Menace trailer in theaters. People would buy tickets for these movies just to watch The Phantom Menace trailer, then leave.
3 movies were better than the Phantom Menace. that movie really disappoint. wasting a lot of potential from Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul. making it too kid friendly was it's downfall, not to mention Jar Jar Stinks. aside from that, it didn't help that KFC promotion. went to KFC after the movie and got served with undercooked raw chicken. just disgusting.

“There’s plenty a room for more!”

“and they’ll be one less on this boat…if you don’t SHUT THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE!!!”
1693074728828.jpeg

Reactions: sb
“There’s plenty a room for more!”

“and they’ll be one less on this boat…if you don’t SHUT THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE!!!”
1693074728828.jpeg
This is the guy who was in the crow’s nest, said he could smell ice, and is responsible for not spotting the iceberg.

Feels no survivor’s guilt just yells at Molly who’s actually unsinkable unlike the ship he doomed. Chuck this man overboard he’s the real villain.

This is the guy who was in the crow’s nest, said he could smell ice, and is responsible for not spotting the iceberg.

Feels no survivor’s guilt just yells at Molly who’s actually unsinkable unlike the ship he doomed. Chuck this man overboard he’s the real villain.
This is an interesting take my friend, and I understand where you’re coming from.

However, the individual in question was actually behind the wheel during the unfortunate moments leading up to the collision

1693079825682.gif

Back
Top Bottom