Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

So much time has passed and so much back and forth, it’s not happening. I like my man that’s in it, Sharlito? Loved that first person shooting game movie and he was great in A Team. Love love love the A Team movie, mad it didn’t get a sequel.

Came out 14 years ago, I don’t think it should even be sequel’d.

Copley was really good as the villain in Elysium.

Sequel gaps are an interesting thing. First that comes to mind is Godfather 2-3 (‘74-‘90).

That Lotus episode where Bert says “Francis Ford Coppola made three of them, the first two are classics) :lol:

Love Mike White’s subtle acknowledgement at how the third one is nowhere near the caliber of the first two lol

Did not know Larry David's wife in Curb is RFK Jr's wife :lol:

Life imitating art

1693010856911.jpeg

I only thought Knock at the Cabin was far out there.
Then I watched Infinity Pool.
I should have known w/ Mia Goth it would be a look but this was, quite disturbing. Reminded me of Under the Skin.
Just emotionless faces doing whatever they wanted with no consequences. Buddy. First and last watch for that there Infinity Pool, that’s for sure.
I need a real Horror, real real real stuff.

Currently, first time

IMG_0641.jpeg

Let’s see if the makeup artist for the movie needs to show up

IMG_0642.jpeg

Nope no makeup required, let’s just put her on screen

I'm doin Gran Turismo. New release, not guaranteed great film, but for 4 bucks, absolutely.

I woulda paid $7.50-$8 normally so it works out great.

We're getting dangerously close to Celine Dion slander and she is the only bright spot of that cotdamn boat movie for me, so tread lightly.

Back
Top Bottom