Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It’s on no streaming service but I’m gonna watch it when it is

Just a slice of my grandpa’s VHS collection (rest in peace)

IMG_0655.jpeg

Rewatched Godfather. Been over a decade. I forgot how awesome and ruthless the film is. Has to be a top 5 film in anyone’s mind.

Marlon really commanded his scenes and just wanted to see more of him. Al Pacino slowly becoming the Don at the end was awesome.

“Fredo, You’re My Older Brother, And I Love You. But Don’t Ever Take Sides With Anyone Against The Family Again. Ever."

Thinking of possibly giving Patch Adams (1998)) a first-time watch as soon as possible depending on availability. Robin Williams is freaking awesome
Patch Adams is amazing. while you are at it, you could watch "WHAT DREAMS MAY COME". I love that movie as well. it is loosely based on the literature of "Dante's Inferno". if you like something of that nature, it is a great watch unless you don't understand it like how my brother hated it since he didn't study literature that too much.

Did you know???
The hype for The Phantom Menace was so high, that it helped increase ticket sales for three movies:

1) The Waterboy
2) Meet Joe Black
3) The Siege

Reason being, these were the films that would play the Phantom Menace trailer in theaters. People would buy tickets for these movies just to watch The Phantom Menace trailer, then leave.

that’s wild! Just saw a list the other day about highest grossing films of 99’. I didn’t even realize phantom menace was watched like that!

IMG_2104.jpeg

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

IMG_2108.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_2110.jpeg

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

IMG_2113.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom