Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

No………. ? Probably not. Very probably not. It would be making light of it lol.

fresh-prince-uncle-phil.gif

Remember when Leto came out of a 4-5 month spa isolation cleanse and learned about the Coronavirus :rofl:

Rothaniel was hella good. HBO app was tripping, so watched the 2019 Jerrod Carmichael doc, where he went back to his home with his family while waiting for the stand up to load. Glad I did. Gave so much more context to the stand up. Could visualize the people, which made it more realer and funnier.

Jerrod Rolex was bussin. Didn’t expect him to be that, but I see it. Dude was honest and funny in the best comedian way. Ain’t feel forced at all.

The standup prolly going to get some backlash, because of the people who will be most vocally support it and virtual signal. But it was good on its own as a sad/coming standup. Legit funny and introspective and human.

Top tier

Anybody else as excited as me for the start of the Ken Burns documentary on Ben Franklin on PBS on Monday? Ken Burns is the 🐐 and PBS is 🔥🔥🔥
I fw Ken Burns but i don't care about founding fathers and presidents etc. (i probably should if i ever want to fulfill my dream of going on Jeopardy)
My favorite Ken Burns docs are
The West
Prohibition
Jazz
and Country Music

Rothaniel was hella good. HBO app was tripping, so watched the 2019 Jerrod Carmichael doc, where he went back to his home with his family while waiting for the stand up to load. Glad I did. Gave so much more context to the stand up. Could visualize the people, which made it more realer and funnier.

Jerrod Rolex was bussin. Didn’t expect him to be that, but I see it. Dude was honest and funny in the best comedian way. Ain’t feel forced at all.

The standup prolly going to get some backlash, because of the people who will be most vocally support it and virtual signal. But it was good on its own as a sad/coming standup. Legit funny and introspective and human.

Top tier
Yeah it was good, my main criticism of his past specials was he was too apathetic and impersonal but this one made all that make sense. Gotta check out that doc, been on my list.

Started The Last Kingdom this past week. Good stuff. Anyone else? When I started Game of Thrones, I had no idea about the dragons and white walkers and the red woman. I think going into that, what I expected was more like The Last Kingdom. English vs Danes vs Saxons, xtianity vs heathens vs pagans. Faaaaairly historically accurate, if that's important to you.

-foe

Started The Last Kingdom this past week. Good stuff. Anyone else? When I started Game of Thrones, I had no idea about the dragons and and white walkers and the red woman. I think going into that, what I expected was more like The Last Kingdom. English vs Danes vs Saxons, xtianity vs heathens vs pagans. Faaaaairly historically accurate, if that's important to you.

-foe
You should watch Vikings to get more back story on it.

So we were talking about Bruce Willis the other day in here. Listening to a Dan LeBatard podcast right now from I think Thursday. Their guest, a former Florida Marlins president, did their top 5.

5. Look Who's Talking.
4. Blind Date.
3. 12 Monkeys.
2. Die Hard.
1. Pulp Fiction.

No wonder the Marlins floundered.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom