Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

D22D5109-9DE8-457C-954F-1A578FD012B6.jpeg
29E157AC-6904-4571-A509-993DAF80B66B.jpeg
84DE7038-37EE-4B97-B45D-07F31E565E78.jpeg

Link:

The Last Duel was utterly fantastic.

That finale REALLY lives up to the title of the movie.

I think that was one of the best fight scenes I have ever seen. Ridley Scott in his twilight years has put out some stinkers here and there but it’s crazy he’s still capable of putting out a banger at age 84.

It’s criminal this wasn’t nominated for anything as I thought it was was better then at least half the noms.

Last edited:
Moving on to vampire movies that people might actually want to see, looking like the pandemic really slowed down production on the Blade re-boot. No recent news about it at all really and still only two cast members listed on its IMDB page.

Went to see The Outfit last night. Mark Rylance did a good job as the lead and the filmmakers did a decent job of putting you into his shoes as the entire film takes place in the shop. The twist at the end was a little confusing though. Zoey Deutch was also looking sexy as a redhead. I'd give it a 5.5/8.

Sad to hear about Morbius. I plan on going Sat afternoon for a matinee, (which should tell people something, as I usually ALWAYS go to opening nights on Thursdays) :lol: :frown:

Moving on to vampire movies that people might actually want to see, looking like the pandemic really slowed down production on the Blade re-boot. No recent news about it at all really and still only two cast members listed on its IMDB page.

Been wonderin about this too.

I actually completely re-started the MCU last week and already I'm at Guardians of the Galaxy. :lol: It's been such a great rewatch, hell, last night I did Winter Soldier and my God that movie still holds. :pimp:
Thor 1 on the other hand...... :lol:

only movie Sony got coming that I know I’m paying for is spideeverse 2

I’ve seen clips of carnage, that’s it

I do like a vampire movie/show. Anyone have any recommendations?

I have a vague recollection of my barber recommending a series a few years ago but I don’t know the name.

Back
Top Bottom