Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I do like a vampire movie/show. Anyone have any recommendations?

I have a vague recollection of my barber recommending a series a few years ago but I don’t know the name.

From Dusk til Dawn was fun. (Movie and series)

I have a vague recollection of my barber recommending a series a few years ago but I don’t know the name.
I like the Wesley Snipes Blade trilogy a lot. Blade 1 > Blade 2 > Blade 3 (Blade: Trinity).

Only series I ever watched was True Blood on HBO. Seasons 1 - 4 were pretty solid, but then went down hill. And because it’s an HBO drama there’s lots of nudity and violence!

Still need to watch this, meant to years ago but for some reason didn't.

Same. My best friend from high school said this was his favorite movie of all time. His taste in movies is impeccable, so I always knew it was good but for some reason I never got around to it either.

Haven’t heard many positive or negative reviews here about WeCrashed or Super Pumped

I saw X last week. Movie was wild af. Pretty twisted. Thought it was gonna be more of a comedy but it got real strange. Was far from what I thought it would be. Definitely a different horror movie as far as who the "monsters" are.

Saw Dog a couple weeks ago. Movie was also not what I expected. Thought it was gonna be somewhat of a Disney type movie but I knew it was different once they started making "kill" jokes. It has some raw and real moments. Movie is a sleeper imo.

Haven’t heard many positive or negative reviews here about WeCrashed or Super Pumped
Finished ep 2 of super pumped. So far so good. Its got Social Network/Wolf of Wall Street vibes. I'm always into shows based on true events.

Super Pumped has gotten better as the season goes on. Still not a fan of the 4th wall stuff but the over all acting makes up for it. Gives of strong billions vibes, some of the isht is over the top but still believable when you're dealing with people with that much money. Apparently the second season will be about Facebook, that's the early rumors atleast.

Finished ep 2 of super pumped. So far so good. Its got Social Network/Wolf of Wall Street vibes. I'm always into shows based on true events.
Super Pumped has gotten better as the season goes on. Still not a fan of the 4th wall stuff but the over all acting makes up for it. Gives of strong billions vibes, some of the isht is over the top but still believable when you're dealing with people with that much money. Apparently the second season will be about Facebook, that's the early rumors atleast.

Good to hear about JGL’s, did not like his Mr. Corgan show but think he is great when he finds his groove. Will probably watch both of these shows mentioned, didn’t realize how far both shows were already along in released episodes.

Fright Night of course :pimp: that's in my horror top 5 easy.

Well not easy, because I have a lot of favorites :lol:

tick, tick...BOOM!

PHENOMENAL. The irony is not lost on me, that I hate musicals but a movie about the writer of the 11th longest running musical on Broadway captivated me.

7.75/8

-foe

Along those same lines there's 2 new shoes based on true stories I'll probably try to check out soon. WeCrashed based on the company We work. There was a pretty good documentary on it that came out a while back. Jared Leto is the lead.

Also The Girl From Plainville based on the story about the girl convicted of manslaughter for encouraging her suicidal boyfriend to actually follow through on it. Elle Fanning is the lead. There was a pretty good documentary on that on also called I Love You Now Die

Do you guys like watching moving in letterbox? I freaking hate havin a big screen and reducing it letterbox. Ugh.

Movies- 30 Days of Night, Byzantium, Let The Right One In (American or French version), Daybreakers

Shows- Midnight Mass, Chapelwaite
The Strain if you want to watch the worse kid character in TV history. Smh

AD654C3F-D29E-4791-BB0D-A62872EABF25.gif
0812B24D-CC21-4E9C-8D9D-6487F54F9FCB.gif
DFB8460A-2760-4D0B-A42A-0CDFA9E703DA.gif

Back
Top Bottom