Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I was a fan of the TV show that made BW a big star - Moonlighting. With Cybil Shepard. He was great in that.

His voice work only, but the Look Who’s Talking movies are funny.

Resume is deep with bangers.

Hopefully he gets all the quality help with this.

334E683A-0EA3-4EDE-9C83-B6407CF64861.gif

5B29FFD9-5B3D-4971-9312-79BFA4394D5A.gif

I know I'm super late, but just recently finished the series.

Insecure was fabulous.

Superd sad to see it end.

😭

Sin City
Unbreakable
6th Sense
12 Monkeys
Bandits
Sixth Sense
Pulp Fiction
Lucky Number Slevin
Hostage
The Whole Nine Yards
UN... BREAKABLE!!! Gawd I love that movie.
Pulp Fiction a whole classic.
Die Hard. Classic.
Sixth Sense. Classic.
SIN CITY!!!

*edit* Didn't even mention Armageddon & 12 Monkeys and I love boffum. 🤦‍♂️

-foe
Last Man Standing
16 Blocks
Surrogates

Not top 5 material, but I liked these too for some reason. I think Surrogates is gonna be a real thing eventually.

Watched this on HBO Max… I wonder if these types of movies are going to be a time capsule of the preeminent internet era or not. :lol:, I thought Unfriended: Dark Web was the most disturbing of all of them, then this (Profile) second, Searching with Harold/John Cho third. I haven’t seen any others of the genre: All on the computer/desktop.

695606C4-40ED-4862-B83B-24B073016BB9.jpeg

Watched this on HBO Max… I wonder if these types of movies are going to be a time capsule of the preeminent internet era or not. :lol:, I thought Unfriended: Dark Web was the most disturbing of all of them, then this (Profile) second, Searching with Harold/John Cho third. I haven’t seen any others of the genre: All on the computer/desktop.

Unfriended might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

.25/10 (I will not defile our sacred /8 scale.)

-foe

I liked both Profile & Searching. Haven't seen Unfriended.

Instantly recognized Fran Drescher in Saturday Night Fever… damn her and Travolta in front of FATHER :lol:

Watching The Forever Purge… not the daytime traps

Would love to hear your thoughts on Unfriended Dark Web if you want to go in for an unexpected trip

Anybody seen Ambulance, how was it?

Jake Gyllenhall is underated to me, but his last two films have been great, "Nightcrawler" and "End of Watch"

Back
Top Bottom