Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

First two episodes of Atlanta are amazing.
Just got through them and that was some super surreal television. First episode was a ******* nightmare, second was a trip and a half. Can't wait to see how this season unfolds.

Do you have any idea what that

Hospice cult was? Was it a hospice or was it a cult? Is it like hey you have Stage 4 cancer, do you prefer firing squad or, I don't know why you would, asphyxiation or however you spell it by plastic bag? Or will they not address it period and we're going to skate by it? Death by plastic bag guillotine yikes.

Do you have any idea what that

Hospice cult was? Was it a hospice or was it a cult? Is it like hey you have Stage 4 cancer, do you prefer firing squad or, I don't know why you would, asphyxiation or however you spell it by plastic bag? Or will they not address it period and we're going to skate by it? Death by plastic bag guillotine yikes.
No ******* clue. Super surreal death cult feel to it tho. Probably never gonna be brought up again :lol:

Andre Schulz

1648571071240.gif

^^^ Related, I recently learned that Fincher directed the 1992 video for Billy Idol's "Rock the Cradle of Love". Knowing that, it is now one of my favorite pieces of work of his.

Back in the dark ages of the early 1990s, when pron and nudes were much more difficult to access, that video rose to "hot AF" standards for a lot of 15 year old boys like myself.

I’m hearing a lot of hype about the cut scene at the end of Batman with Barry Keoghan, will watch

Back
Top Bottom