Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Tuned in to the Academy Awards yesterday evening. I enjoyed the show. I watched the pre-show as well.

As for the pre-show: Man Vanessa Hudgens is freaking adorable. What a sweetheart. ❤️

When Questlove received his award and mentioned his father and teared up with his mother. 🥺 Omg. So heartbreaking. God bless them.

Congratulations to Troy Kotsur. 🔥

As for the pre-show: Man Vanessa Hudgens is freaking adorable. What a sweetheart. ❤️

100 percent agree and its a very good thing because she definitely is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol:

Cuteness personified though. :blush:

627B4DFA-8DFA-4FC0-A995-3BCD1B9B9988.gif

Ok I think I was wrong. 🤣 That doesn't seem part of the facade. Maybe a little "My bad. Boy that was crazy, huh?" would be in line w/ my assumption. But that? That seems like a full-fledged "F***, I spazzed." Sure, a year or so of mockery behind it, but again, that seems to be behind those words.

So now I think he was telling US to keep his wife's name out OUR mouth, not Chris.

-foe

You guys are getting really worked up over a slap. Can't we all just go back to admiring Jessica Chastain and Lily James and Regina King and Zoe Kravitz? Did I miss anyone?

Did you miss anyone??? Fam, did you see Sydney Sweeney? :wow: :pimp:

Just watched the first episode of Halo, expectations are everything because I went in expecting the worst from what I’ve been hearing and I thought it was highly enjoyable for a fan of the game series. :lol:

6/8 for a premiere, they’re releasing these week by week an episode at a time. You see plasma rifles and pistols, covenant elites, covenant spaceships and motherships, warthogs, invisibility cloaking, Cpt. Keyes, Miranda Keyes, and Master Chief’s face, who has the could’ve-been-assumed Mandalorian personality.

I don't know if it's enough. But it's a start.

My main interest is what Chris does/says. Very curious how he handles this.
He’s been doing pretty well not saying anything so far.

But he’s going to have to publicly address what happened at some point. He’ll take the high road - forgive Will and apologize/semi-apologize about Jada having alopecia.

He’s been doing pretty well not saying anything so far.

But he’s going to have to publicly address what happened at some point. He’ll take the high road - forgive Will and apologize/semi-apologize about Jada having alopecia.

Orrrrrrrrrr, his stand up routine boutta be balls deep in Will/Jada jokes :lol:

We'll see.

🙄
Just ordered my Karen wig from Amazon. Can't believe the audacity of people blaming the victim 🤦🏾‍♂️. In the bigger picture I really do see now how powerful men in Hollywood get the benefit of doubt. All them punk *** fake woke actors in there was happy with violence, but clutch pearls when Ricky Gervais, Wanda Sykes or Rock call them out on their 💩🐂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom