Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:lol: @ Our Flag Means Death secretly being a gay love story. Kinda weird though and not as funny as I thought it would be. I don't regret watching it but I couldn't recommend it, **** watch it if you want to.

Watched Eyes of Tammy Faye just to watch Chastain the queen win her Oscar. She was great in it. Movie was average. Spiderman was dope though. I need to watch Tick tick boom

:lol: @ Our Flag Means Death secretly being a gay love story. Kinda weird though and not as funny as I thought it would be. I don't regret watching it but I couldn't recommend it, **** watch it if you want to.
Oh wow is that where it goes? :lol:

I just got to the 4th ep with Blackbeard and what he plans to do.

darthska darthska It really is brilliant from beginning to end, not just Season 1. Season 4 started out a little off, but that was just fatigue-it’s wrapped superbly. About 10minutes left in the S4 finale, and this show is much much much better, than I remembered it.
It aired at a time where is was Pre- Peak and in my Prime, I had so much going on outside of it. Now that I can rewatch and digest it all, Oh my….I think it could be the Best TV Series, of All Time.

Edit: Oh yea, I’m talking about SOPRANOS

Last edited:
Been watching way too many documentaries, live sports and dramas lately. I need some laughter in my life 😂 starting my day off with this
IMG_20220403_102310__01.jpg

Jerrod Carmichael - Rothaniel

It’s pretty raw, very real, a bit awkward and ****ing hilarious.

Puts a new spin on gay humor. Mad funny with all the no homos and pauses.

yea, I’d highly recommend everyone checking out

felt raw as hell.. had its funny moments.. but it was refreshing as hell to hear dude talk through so many aspects to the issue and give genuine thought to trying to understand from their perspective even with how f’d it is and really doesn’t change his relationship with them

dude was vulnerable as hell

I can’t tell if Karen Gillen is an absolute 10/10 knockout bombshell or just meh. Her face looks mad different in every pic. But yeah I’d obliterate with the power of 10 hulk busters.

Speaking of avengers, I had NO IDEA she was nebula. Like, none at all. I thought nebula was that actress from She’s All That.

Little faded right now. But The Bubble is good so far. I’m pretending it’s not a comedy and it’s working, I’m just digging the vibe.

Karen Gillan is definitely hot. Her in the new generation Jumanji flicks is a good represents of how she “really” looks. She’s also 5’10”, if they doesn’t anything for you.

I started The Bubble last night. Didn’t finish, but enjoyed what I saw and probably will get to the rest tonight.

Y’all watching The Grammy’s? I’m sure it’ll be clean and kid friendly after last week.

I can’t tell if Karen Gillen is an absolute 10/10 knockout bombshell or just meh. Her face looks mad different in every pic. But yeah I’d obliterate with the power of 10 hulk busters.

Speaking of avengers, I had NO IDEA she was nebula. Like, none at all. I thought nebula was that actress from She’s All That.

Little faded right now. But The Bubble is good so far. I’m pretending it’s not a comedy and it’s working, I’m just digging the vibe.
karen-gillan-pantyhose.gif

Back
Top Bottom