Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just started them first episode of The Wire. Never seen an episode. Better be good

Don’t listen to what anybody says about Season 2, or just disregard if you’ve heard anything negative about it. Pure :pimp:

I gotta rewatch sometime soon. Was just having a conversation the other day at work about the chicken nuggets scene in the pit

RAW was ****ing dope. Really interesting and well crafted. The twist at the end was easy to see, but the story was told so well. I was actually thinking about this movie this morning.

Yup, movie was/is amazing.

Is Logan decent for someone who generally doesn't like superhero movies? It looks a little more subtle with the cartoon type violence and costumes B/S and sort of sparked my interest.

Wolverine is my all time favorite comic characters. That said I've hated the previous 2 movies, especially the last one (which I badly wanted to love given the back drop was the Japan story).

Logan was pretty good. I held off watching it until it became available for rental onDemand. I loved the grittiness of it. Patrick Stewart did a phenomenal job as a dying Xavier...

I Feel Pretty 3/8 - This was bad. The message was weak and Michelle Williams had a ridiculous voice. Amy Schumer has had back to back duds in my opinion.

Noticed that as well. I would've gone with "The Director of The Nice Guys" but I get the marketing with Avengers killing all of the box office records.

Basically.

As bad as IM3 was, it pulled in 1.2B.

Wild.

Wasnt IM 3 the one where he was afraid and shot? The one with all the suits? The worst one?

Yup.

IM2 is just as bad as IM3 to me, tho.

I'd have to watch them again if I had to actually determine which one was worse but I'll go ahead and save myself the time.

Nah IM2 is worse.

Anyway, the SyFy channel is ******* bugging cancelling The Expanse. First Dark Matter now this :smh: Can't **** with them. Next thing you know they'll cancel The Magicians.

Breaking In 5.7/8

It was cool. Okayish. Kept things somewhat plausible. I liked it more than Traffik.

Watched mainly for Gabby. She did her thing.

The one bad guy is my dude from American Crime :pimp: Still ruthless :lol:

Last 3 movies

Hostiles 5/8

In The Fade 5.1/8

Sweet Virginia 5.2/8

All were solid movies. Nothing too remarkable, but I enjoyed Sweet Virginia the most out of the bunch.

IM2 is just as bad as IM3 to me, tho.

I'd have to watch them again if I had to actually determine which one was worse but I'll go ahead and save myself the time.

Man I was able to watch IM2 but half way IM3 I wanted to turn it off really bad.

But you right both were bad.

For me IM3 was worst ...

No matter who think which one was worst, we can agree both ******* sucked. Amazing the high score in RT.

Nah IM2 is worse.

Anyway, the SyFy channel is ****ing bugging cancelling The Expanse. First Dark Matter now this :smh: Can't **** with them. Next thing you know they'll cancel The Magicians.

Breaking In 5.7/8

It was cool. Okayish. Kept things somewhat plausible. I liked it more than Traffik.

Watched mainly for Gabby. She did her thing.

The one bad guy is my dude from American Crime :pimp: Still ruthless :lol:
:smh: What's going on with this channel man.

Man for me, Kill Bill is the perfect film... Perfect blend of great cast, great score/soundtrack for the Rza, great script, & great cinematography. It’s such a great blend of genres like 70s action flicks (a la Deathwish), spaghetti westerns, Kung Fu, & samurai flicks....

I frickin love Layer Came too. Used to hate the end but over the years have come to accept it as part of the story....

v1.bjsxOTI1ODAwO2o7MTc3NTI7MTIwMDsxOTk1OzI2NjA

The Killing of a Sacred Deer 4/8 - Is there a thread dedicated to this? I feel like there's so many levels and I missed 90% of it. I was just confused the whole time. Well acted, creepy scenes, but I can't say that movie is good? Anyone else see this?

Back
Top Bottom