Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Avengers 7.9/8 but really its 9/8 defying the laws of physics with its greatness.

This is beyond must see. As a huge comic book fan and life long Marvel fan they really made a film for comic fans. This **** paid off in every way possible and I just love that they didn't compromise and do some straight up movie cliche **** that most movies do or ones they've done in the past. Just knowing what kind of story they have they weren't afraid to switch up the approach, pov, and give the ending the movie needed not what most fairweather casual viewers would accept.

:nthat::smokin:pimp:8):D This movie is so great.
can you tell me in spoiler tags who actually dies without spoiling the movie and if you think they will stay dead?

nobody wanna tell me

can you tell me in spoiler tags who actually dies without spoiling the movie and if you think they will stay dead?

nobody wanna tell me
I'm not confident anyone stays dead especially in a swap for who will die by the end of A4. I'm not certain on the MCU post A4.

Half of the Asgardians on the ship at the end of Ragnarok are all seen dead laying on the floor at the start of IW. The other half somehow got away. Then after Thanos gets what he wants he blows up the ship with only Thor surviving that.

Heimdall was impaled by a sword by one of the Black Order after using black magic to save the Hulk and transport him back to Earth in the first 15 min.

Loki is strangled by Thanos after trying to trick and kill him in the first 15 min.

Gamora was sacrificed by Thanos halfway through the movie.

Vision got his mind stone snatched off his forehead and went limp and gray in the 3rd act.

Then near the very end, Thanos with a completed Infinity gauntlet, snaps his fingers and wipes out half the life in the universe. This is portrayed by showing the main cast of heroes turn to ash and sort of dissipate in the wind.

Those characters are Dr. Strange, Spider-Man (in a touching scene), Groot, Mantis, Star-Lord, Drax, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Nick Fury, and Maria Hill.

Unknown if Wong, Shuri, Pepper, and General Ross are dead via getting snapped out of existence. Its also unknown about Lameye, Ant-Man, Sif, and Valkyrie statuses since they weren't in the movie, only mentioned (I don't think Val or Sif was mentioned though. Its really up in the air for Valkyrie since they didn't explain or show if she got off the ship before).

Given the infinity gauntlet can bring ppl back to life and most likely will by the end of A4 I feel like anybody can come back. So I can't rule out Quicksilver returning or what the Avengers will look like moving forward.

Last edited:
Was thinking earlier today about some of my favorite movie scenes of all time.. for me, gotta have Crowe’s monologue in Gladiator up near the top, the opening of Training Day at the diner and ending with Still D.R.E. too good :smh:, when DiCaprio takes the bunk *** qualuudes :lol:, Mr. Pink not tipping in Reservoir Dogs.

What are some of y’alls

did black market with michael k williams get cancelled? pretty good docuseries on viceland i just started watching

watched black panther today. great movie. acting was excellent. the thing that bothered me a little was seeing how uplifting the ending was but the magical solution of an advanced civilization coming out from the shadows to lead us on a path to equality made me sad. like that ain’t ever gonna happen and there’s such a longass road ahead if the world to become less racist.

watched most of red sparrow after that and turned it off with about 15 minutes left cause i had to pick up my son from school. from what i saw it was mediocre.

i’m super hyped for infinity wars and my wife wants to see it too. just gotta set up a date night and finally use our damn movie pass. i might not ever get to see a quiet place in the theaters unless i go during work one day. my wife hates horror movies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom