Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Looking like just Traffik for me coming up. A true rarirty that I only see one movie but there's really nothing else I want to see and I've seen everything else that's out.

The calm before the storm, I guess cuz next weekend its Infinity War over and over :pimp:

Just watched Silent Hill for the first time
LHMxM.gif

giphy.gif

I'm gonna go take a cold shower and contemplate life

Just started the Last Jedi and this is already next level trash.

Molly’s Game was :pimp: tho. The dynamic with her and pops was good, great acting all around, Chastain looking mighty fine. Kinda want to check the book out to see exactly how all that **** went down, wonder if they got an actual run down of who all was in those games

I know DiCaprio, Affleck, and Maguire were some of the celebrities in those games and Cera’s character was based on Tobey lol

finished up the terror today. great show. excellent acting. cold, depressing, gory, hopeless, madness, sickness. solid 7/8.

Traffic 5.5/8

They were not playing. I thought I knew where things were going and how it would play out but **** got worse and worse before it got better.

Sex traffickers aint playing.

This writing with these white ppl are sick. First this ******* biker is going to the homey Epps of stereotyping him after racist comments. Then this crooked cop basically sets the damn black couple up for the death of the deputy that wasnt in on in it.

Then the deaths. Killing and killing. Seems like most of the small town was in on it :smh:

Good movie once they got in to it with 2nd and 3rd acts. 1st act was romance and drama with a bit of comedy. The climax/end was a bit lacking but I didn't expect the entire ring to be massacred :lol:

Patton and Sanchez were sexy and were acting when it was called for. The one dude that was a manager for star athletes was mad funny :lol:

Not better than the OG Traffic but still a good watch.

Last edited:
About Time (2013) -- 5.5 / 8

- Damn, the first 20 minutes were so cringe with main dude being super thirsty
- Kudos to dude for not cheating on his woman with Margot Bae
- This movie essentially emphasized the importance of a strong father/son relationship

Back to Molly’s Game for just a sec.. the scene about MDMA with the prosecutor, Idris murdered that :lol:.

Tobey Mac always been a lame, of course he’d be player X.

Kong Skull Island - 6/8, shockingly better story telling than I thought possible going in and good overall acting. Thought John C. killed that with what he was given and Sam was :pimp: with the fury as well

Really enjoyed Molly's Game. Wish I had watched soon. Had I known it was a Sorkin project I definitely would have.

Bill Camp is awesome man. One of the more underrated actors IMO. Always look forward to anything he's involved in.

Super Troopers 2 - 3/8 I wanted to like this more than I did. Too long of a gap between the original. Rabbit is still a G though.

Rampage 4/8 - It is what it is. Big monsters. The Rock being the toughest dude in every room. Negan with some horrible lines. CGI was pretty good though.

Its been cancelled.

The FBI bodyguard of the main character is voicing Corvus in Infinity War.
The one season is 22 episodes and in down to my last 3. Very entertaining and I dig it .....

Not sure why the cancel the show, but I cant see them getting more than what they got. The dude is a genius that can do anything ...

Back
Top Bottom