Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

🔥
823d66f6-682d-4601-90c4-d0339a4f51c3-getty-1410364895.jpg

If it was a Cubs jersey we'd already be married. :frown:

You know my beliefs of the first film. It was 2 films in one, kind of. Like those choose your own adventures type books from back in the day.

You could watch the film straight up. Or, realize you were watching a film inside Joker's head and all of it was his imagination. (Which, imo, made it even greater)

To me, that's insanely clever writing/directing, and of alllllllllll the characters in the world, he's the one it works for. It doesn't work for Darth Vader, or Thanos, or Megatron etc etc. But Joker? :wow:

J Phoenix did a terrific terrific job, but man........if we could have seen something similar thru Heath...... :frown:

So, imo, Joker was greatness. So layered and chaotic and messy, exactly who Joker is.

There was nothing clever about it. One of the most heavy handed could’ve been written by a teenager movies I’ve seen. Phoenix was great I’ll give it that, everything else was meh. Bootleg Scorsese movie.
Absolute ******** take on mental health commentary

Back
Top Bottom