Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The endless 6.5/8

Good time thriller with a decent ending. Takes a while for the movie to pickup with the character development.

Miss Sloane 6/8

I enjoyed the writing and good delivery by the cast all around. Well developed story elevated by Chastain throughout. Speaking of, never really thought of her as being one of my favorites but after this and Molly’s Game recently she’s doing it for me. Gugu tho :pimp:

5ada022503f7577d9a19adb5

Proud Mary = 2.5/8

Horrible acting, horrible character development and a disconnect in relationship between characters.

I gave it 1.5 for the plot and potential but honestly, if I could get my hour back I would.

Watch at own risk ...

I found the remaining 4 eps of the Terror all in one place from my usual spot.

Still gonna hold off on binging it.

And damn keko jones keko jones i didnt think PM was THAT bad. Like not wasted my time wish I had it back bad.

Last edited:
I found the remaining 4 dps of the Terror all in one place from my usual spot.

Still gonna hold off on binging it.

And damn keko jones keko jones i didnt think PM was THAT bad. Like not wasted my time wish I had it back bad.
What's that special place? LoL

And you are right, I think I might have exaggerate... I can put PM right before I go to sleep for background noise.

The problem for me is the lack of connection between characters and the characters not being develop or believable.

At one part Danny Glover was talking to his son about the birthday of the mom and dude sounded like he was narrating a ******* novel or something.

For a person that raised PM and took her as s his own, you couldn't tell that. The love the son had for Mary or so it seemed and the hate Mary had for the son were way far apart. Etc etc etc.

**** was confusing as **** ... then Mary love that kid and at every turn he was disrespectful and not obeying and she continued ... like how?

2.5 is an adequate score from me.

Last edited:
Proud Mary = 2.5/8

Horrible acting, horrible character development and a disconnect in relationship between characters.

I gave it 1.5 for the plot and potential but honestly, if I could get my hour back I would.

Watch at own risk ...
One of the few times my wife came out of a movie ready to complain. There are a few spots in the movie where she turned to me and made this face. I'm :rofl: just thinking about it.

I hate the fact that I'm the type of person that even when a movie, show etc is bad I have to watch it to the end.

Prime example WestWorld. What a ******* overrated show, but yet here I am trying to stay awake to watch season 2. **** me.

Infinity War 6/8 - Great pacing. Good balance between the 8 million characters. James Cameron can go do his weird alien tail sex somewhere else keep these Marvel movies coming!!!

I hate the fact that I'm the type of person that even when a movie, show etc is bad I have to watch it to the end.

Prime example WestWorld. What a ****ing overrated show, but yet here I am trying to stay awake to watch season 2. **** me.
exactly the same. haven't started westworld but the best of the worst example i got is Dexter. that shipwreck was slow but had to do it

Avengers 7.9/8 but really its 9/8 defying the laws of physics with its greatness.

This is beyond must see. As a huge comic book fan and life long Marvel fan they really made a film for comic fans. This **** paid off in every way possible and I just love that they didn't compromise and do some straight up movie cliche **** that most movies do or ones they've done in the past. Just knowing what kind of story they have they weren't afraid to switch up the approach, pov, and give the ending the movie needed not what most fairweather casual viewers would accept.

:nthat::smokin:pimp:8):D This movie is so great.

MV5BMDlkZTcxNjUtM2FkYi00M2NmLWFlNmUtZWRkZmJjMTMwYTE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMDE1NDA@._V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

The story of five British soldiers trying to stay alive on the last night of the Afghan War, facing not just the Taliban, but also supernatural forces more terrifying than anything they've encountered before.

this movie sounds a lot like the new cloverfield

Back
Top Bottom