* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I posted about the new uniforms close to a year ago now, I guess? But yeah, every team will be wearing a new, lighter Climalite material and their is no more stitched multi-layered tackle twill; it is now lighter material twill, and it is all heat pressed. Authentics will retail for $299.99, and are much nicer, both fit & quality wise.

You can probably tell how much better they fit from the rookie photos. Not grossly oversized like they have been for most of the past decade.

On another note, any Cavs "fans" left? Photo from today...

db20176addddb9dbe6adacd3b59a7661-getty-basket-world-esp-bra.jpg
Wearing a USA theme shoe while playing for the Brazilian national team isn't a good look.

I posted about the new uniforms close to a year ago now, I guess? But yeah, every team will be wearing a new, lighter Climalite material and their is no more stitched multi-layered tackle twill; it is now lighter material twill, and it is all heat pressed. Authentics will retail for $299.99, and are much nicer, both fit & quality wise.

You can probably tell how much better they fit from the rookie photos. Not grossly oversized like they have been for most of the past decade.

Wearing a USA theme shoe while playing for the Brazilian national team isn't a good look.

Has there ever been a jersey that NT likes?

Every year when All-Star Jerseys come out everyone hates them...Every year when a team gets a new jersey, everyone hates them...When was the last time someone said a jersey looks nice? lol

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Was he suppose to wear these?

2d2j7mq.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif
I think Jeremy Lin might be better than all of you guys think.

Word, you guys are acting like that summer league was the only time he's been "good". He at least can be just as good as all those white scrubs KLJ hypes up.

Stop, neither one of you Warrior fans would breathe his name if he played for the Grizz, come on.  

or if he wasnt asian
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif
I think Jeremy Lin might be better than all of you guys think.

Word, you guys are acting like that summer league was the only time he's been "good". He at least can be just as good as all those white scrubs KLJ hypes up.
what white players does KLJ hype up?

White Chocolate, Chris Anderson, Kyle Korver.......was this a serious question Mike, or you just messin with us? 
laugh.gif

[h2]SUPER-FRIENDS 2: CARMELO LINKED TO DWIGHT HOWARD AND AMAR’E[/h2]
BY DIME MAGAZINE

If this NBA offseason taught you anything, it was that — once again — most of the media doesn’t know sh*t. Or to turn Bernie Mac’s phrase, they don’t know sh*t until sh*t happens …Take the Carmelo Anthonysituation. With every day that ‘Melo doesn’t sign his extension offer from the Nuggets, more scenarios are spun of where he’ll end up next, and more reports come out that are presented as near fact when it’s really just guessing. Today’s best guesses are that Carmelo forms a “Super-Friends 2″ clique in New York with Amar’eand Tony Parker/Chris Paul, or that Melo goes to Orlando as part of a trade that could also includeChauncey, Vince and Rashard Lewis. Great move for the Magic, but why would Denver do that? You’re gonna roll out a lineup of Ty Lawson, Disgruntled Vince Carter in a Cold-Weather City, Rashard Lewis as a 2nd Option, Aging Injured Kenyon Martin and Nene? That’s ugly 

- hmm, i like the new cavs jersey's.

- i may just make a replica #23 with James on the back just to do it, LOL

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20.../carmelo.trade.interest/index.html?xid=si_nbahttp://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...html?xid=si_nbahttp://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...html?xid=si_nba

Should the Denver Nuggets elect to trade Carmelo Anthony, the New YorkKnicks are believed to be the All-Star forward's first choice for a newhome. But they are not his only option.
Multiple league sources familiar with his situation told SI.com thatAnthony would also be open to signing a long-term deal with Houston orNew Jersey should either of those teams offer the Nuggets an acceptabletrade package.
Getting Anthony, 26, to agree to an extension is the key to any deal ashe can become a free agent after the 2010-11 season. Denver has offeredAnthony a three-year, $65 million extension, but he has balked atsigning it and is reportedly looking for a way out. Because acquiringAnthony would require a substantial package of players and/or draftpicks, it is highly unlikely any team would risk making a trade withouthaving Anthony agree to a simultaneous extension.
While resolving Anthony's situation is a priority in Denver, there isno urgency to make a deal quickly. The Denver Post reported in Junethat the Nuggets were prepared to trade Anthony rather than watch himopt out of his contract next summer. However, the Nuggets are without ageneral manager after they let go of top basketball executives MarkWarkentien and Rex Chapman.
Former Suns executive David Griffin is believed to be the top candidateto run the basketball operations, but a league source said the Nuggetswere still interviewing candidates.

ChrisMannixSI

The Knicks aren't the only legitimate candidates to land Carmelo Anthony http://bit.ly/bU7r65

[h1]Sources: Carmelo open to multiyear deal with Rockets or Nets[/h1]
Should the Denver Nuggets elect to trade Carmelo Anthony, the New York Knicks are believed to be the All-Star forward's first choice for a new home. But they are not his only option.

Multiple league sources familiar with his situation told SI.com that Anthony would also be open to signing a long-term deal with Houston or New Jersey should either of those teams offer the Nuggets an acceptable trade package.

Getting Anthony, 26, to agree to an extension is the key to any deal as he can become a free agent after the 2010-11 season. Denver has offered Anthony a three-year, $65 million extension, but he has balked at signing it and is reportedly looking for a way out. Because acquiring Anthony would require a substantial offer, it is highly unlikely any team would risk making a trade without having Anthony agree to a simultaneous extension.

While resolving Anthony's situation is a priority in Denver, there is no urgency to make a deal quickly. The Denver Post reported in June that the Nuggets were prepared to trade Anthony rather than watch him opt out of his contract next summer. However, the Nuggets are without a general manager after they let go of top basketball executives Mark Warkentien and Rex Chapman.

Former Suns executive David Griffin is believed to be the top candidate to run the basketball operations, but a league source said the Nuggets were still interviewing candidates.

By Chris Mannix, SI.com

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Seasoned Vet's avy.

-
smh.gif
, its YUKU. ive had this same unchanged avy for YEARS. when you upload is says its supposed to resize @ 100x100, i guess thats not working either right now.

- i just uploaded a new one, who knows how long it will take to take effect.

Whoever ends up with mr.Anthony is getting a real player. This guy put up amost 30 ppg on over 46 percent shooting last year.

Can someone help me?  Why would Melo ok going to Houston or NJ? 

NY I get, Orlando I get, other elites with him to help compete, but Houston and NJ?  Huh?  Is it a state tax thing in Houston where he gets all his money, and NJ just cuz it's close to his home, or what am I missing? 

Houston has the right to swap pick position with NY in the first round and I guess they might have a couple pieces left after a deal. NJ would have a good core intact after a deal with Denver.

Back
Top Bottom