* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

laugh.gif
I think Jeremy Lin might be better than all of you guys think.

Those Brasil jerseys look great. Throw in a scoop neck and that would be a great NBA jersey, minus the advertisement on the bottom.

Donald Sterling is COMEDY!!!!

T.J. SIMERS
[h1]Clippers owner Donald Sterling has an answer for everything, and he questions that[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
55590325.jpg

Power forward Blake Griffin shakes the hand of a mannequin as the Clippers unveil their new-look uniforms. (Clippers.com)
[/td][/tr][/table]

/www.latimes.com//sports/columnists/la-sp-simers-20100817,0,135944,print.column">http://www.latimes.com//s...17,0,135944,print.column" frameBorder=0 width=234 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no>

[h2]This summer has been a bust for his team, but you would never know it by the way the owner talks. He brushes off criticisms as beyond his control, and insists, 'People love the Clippers.'[/h2]
ByT.J. Simers
August 16, 2010|9:55 p.m.

• /hive/images/icons/email_icon.pngE-mail
  • /hive/images/icons/print_icon.pngPrint
  • /hive/images/icons/atools-uparrow.gif/hive/images/icons/atools-downarrow.gifText Size

la-sp-simers-20100817
/hive/images/ratings/rating_on.jpg/hive/images/ratings/rating_on.jpg/hive/images/ratings/rating_on.jpg/hive/images/ratings/rating_half.jpg/hive/images/ratings/rating_off.jpg

If you had one question to ask Donald Sterling, what would it be?

"Why do you run your own picture so much in advertisements in the L.A. Times?"

Sterling's response: "I like the way I look.''

Get news and stories direct from our Sports desk to your inbox with our daily L.A. Sports Connection newsletter. Sign up »

And so it went Monday at the Clippers' practice facility, Sterling of good cheer for an owner of such a failing organization and taking on all questions while the team unveiled new uniforms since they don't have any new players to showcase.

The lightweight uniform with holes in it, seemingly tailor-made for the Clippers although everyone in the league will have them, was fitted to a mannequin with its head cut off — reminding everyone of Baron Davis running the Clippers' offense, Davis wearing No. 5 this season because No. 1 never did fit.

A couple of months ago this was going to be the summer of all summers for the Clippers, a fresh start, a chance to hire a new coach, $17 million in cap space to go after LeBron or other big names like him and make a huge splash.

And so they signed Randy Foye and Ryan Gomes.

Or, as Sterling put it, "If I really called the shots we wouldn't have signed Gomes and what's the other guy's name?

"You know, they told me if we built a new practice facility we'd attract all the top players in the game," Sterling adds. "I guess I should have doubled the size of this place."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"And what's the other guy's name?" Man i'm dying here. 

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif

Word, you guys are acting like that summer league was the only time he's been "good". He at least can be just as good as all those white scrubs KLJ hypes up.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

Word, you guys are acting like that summer league was the only time he's been "good". He at least can be just as good as all those white scrubs KLJ hypes up.

Stop, neither one of you Warrior fans would breathe his name if he played for the Grizz, come on.  

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

Stop, neither one of you Warrior fans would breathe his name if he played for the Grizz, come on.  

Yes they would, they're Asian.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

Yes they would, they're Asian.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And since I can't edit my previous post thanks to Yuku....I was gonna add this: I'd still be rooting for Lin as much as I am even if he joined the Lakers.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

what white players does KLJ hype up?

Those Cavs' uniforms are plain as !#!$.
The Cavs' went from having one of the best uniforms to the worst.
smh.gif

I like the Mavs new uniforms.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

roll.gif
 Authentic jerseys retailing for $299.99?  

YES, sadly
indifferent.gif

adidas can now die for all i care, horrible jersey fitting/design and now jacking up prices as if it wasnt bad enough for current authentics to cost $180.

Back
Top Bottom