* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Kenny Hasbrouck is not guarantee. Kenny Hasbrouck & Shavlik Randolph were only signed for TC (20 players aloud on the TC roster) & will be cut unless they WoW the staff.

Oh Hasbrouck isn't guaranteed either? Gotcha.

Aloud? Come on, you ain't mike.
smh.gif

I'm going to wait and see how this Heat them gels before I anoint them the Champions for the next 6 years.

laugh.gif
 @ Pro finishing that damn encyclopedia in a couple days. It is a great read though.
pimp.gif

i was forced to watch that show jersey shore and i remembered just how ill maimi is. my 2nd favorite american city. i hate lebron. but you need to give him a show. some crazy stuff gonna happen in the next 3 years.

Miami is a very cool place, I went to south beach earlier in the Spring, it was so nice there.

The women,
eek.gif

Speaking of Jersey Shore, we went to a place where they were filming, it was so damn fake,
laugh.gif

I don't know if anyone mentioned it on here, but Jason Collins re-signed with the Hawks, terms not disclosed.

Originally Posted by CP1708

You're goin to Aruba to read a book? 

And the other one read his book in a hotel with his woman........

Dirk, you read yours at the bunny ranch? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was like 104 this past weekend in the city, I'll be god damned if I'm going to some outside shopping %%@+
laugh.gif

Besides, we all can't leisurely (?) read while Chester feeds us grapes and fans us with giants leaves
grin.gif
laugh.gif

BTW Dirk, doing the same thing took your recommendation and started LOST all I have to say is
pimp.gif
so far.

Look at that front line. Z isn't a defensive player, Maglore is buns Haslem is probably going to cover Bynum. Its always a matter of health when picking a champion that goes without saying, but a LA vs Miami match up, healthy ( as healthy as you can be at the end of the season) favors the Lakers. Would you disagree that Perkins is a better post defender than anyone on Miami's roster?
Would you disagree that at the 4 and 5 defensively Miami cant match up with LA? That's the only point I was trying to make with the idea of Bynum going Ham on Miami even when hurt.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kenny Hasbrouck is not guarantee. Kenny Hasbrouck & Shavlik Randolph were only signed for TC (20 players aloud on the TC roster) & will be cut unless they WoW the staff.

Oh Hasbrouck isn't guaranteed either? Gotcha.

Aloud? Come on, you ain't mike.
smh.gif

Aloud?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

BTW Dirk, doing the same thing took your recommendation and started LOST all I have to say is
pimp.gif
so far.

dont do it to yourself. it goes nowhere. watch the wire, mad men or breaking bad. seriously it went from top 3 show to top 5 shoe to top 30 show that makes u pull your hair out.

Public Enemies was more boring than JapanAir's dissertations about Tim Thomas.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Public Enemies was more boring than JapanAir's dissertations about Tim Thomas.
laugh.gif

Marion Cotillard and Depp were amazing in their respective roles, but yes there were parts that dragged on.

But the scene when Dillinger goes into the police building looking at the empty office was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

pimp.gif
so far.

dont do it to yourself. it goes nowhere. watch the wire, mad men or breaking bad. seriously it went from top 3 show to top 5 shoe to top 30 show that makes u pull your hair out. 
Lies.

I couldn't get into Mad Men... Just felt like a soap opera to me... Granted, I only gave it a few episodes. Maybe I need to ride it out?

Season 1 of The Wire was great. Just finished Season 2 and didn't like it much... I've stayed up on Breaking Bad from Day 1... The first three seasons of Dexter were pretty decent, but Season 4 = huge payoff...

And Public Enemies... CRAP. How do you make a movie about chasing one of the baddest criminals of all-time boring?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DubA169

pimp.gif
so far.

Lies.

I couldn't get into Mad Men... Just felt like a soap opera to me... Granted, I only gave it a few episodes. Maybe I need to ride it out?

Season 1 of The Wire was great. Just finished Season 2 and didn't like it much... I've stayed up on Breaking Bad from Day 1... The first three seasons of Dexter were pretty decent, but Season 4 = huge payoff...

And Public Enemies... CRAP. How do you make a movie about chasing one of the baddest criminals of all-time boring?
grin.gif

Its boring isnt it?
If you watch season 3 and dont like it then the show isnt for you.

Back
Top Bottom