* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

laugh.gif
at the Heat/Bron jersey

I swear to god, if i got a nickel for everytime Yuku *$!@@@ up, I would be able to get us a new server
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

nice jeans/jersey combo douche

You forgot his sideways turned fitted
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I'm surprised he didnt catch a shot to the face walking through the tunnels.

Originally Posted by JPZx

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68420/20100729/pacers_shopping_dunleavy_ford/[/h1]
[h1]Pacers Shopping Dunleavy, Ford[/h1]

Jul 29, 2010 12:07 AM EST

Dunleavy_Mike_ind.jpg
The Pacers are attempting to trade T.J. Ford and Mike Dunleavy, according to sources.

Ford has been on the market for several months, but the news of an attempt to trade Dunleavy is surprising as Jim O'Brien is known to be high on him.

Wooooow it must be a slow news night
laugh.gif
Ford has been shopped around for awhile now and trying to get rid of Dunleavy is kind of a no-brainer.........

So basically, Indy is saying if you want MDJr, you gotta take TJ.

Which isn't so bad considering they both have expirings.

Problem is... who wants Mike right now?

I mean, I could see him being a great complimentary piece in LA, Miami, San Antonio, Boston, etc....

But a lot of these teams damn near have their rosters set.

And speaking of Miami, I guess this guy isn't going there anymore:
BEIJING -- A Chinese basketball team says former NBA All-Star Stephon Marburyhas agreed to stay with them for up to three more years and that thesquad's ownership will produce and sell his line of athletic apparel.

ShanxiZhongyu says on its website Thursday that Marbury will play two moreyears in the rustbelt city of Taiyuan. He may be asked to become anassistant coach in the third year.

The announcement says Marbury's salary will be same as last season, which the team's owner has said was about $100,000.

Thecontract also says the team's ownership will set up a company toproduce and sell athletic apparel and shoes from the point guard's"Starbury" brand.

The website says Marbury has not yet signed the contract but will do so before the new season.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Pistons have deal to re-sign Bynum[/h1]

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The Detroit Pistons have struck a deal to re-sign bench sparkplug Will Bynum.

Bynum's agent Mark Bartelstein said Bynum and the Pistons have agreed to a three-year deal worth $10.5 million.

Bynum averaged 10 points and 4.5 assists per game last season for Detroit, his second with the Pistons after a two-year stint with Euroleague power Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Late in the 2008-09 season, Bynum set a Pistons record with a 26-point fourth quarter in a win over Charlotte.

Last season in a March victory over Washington, Bynum became the first Piston in 25 years to record a 20-assist game. The last Piston to accomplishing that feat was Bynum's childhood idol, Isiah Thomas, in 1985.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]House returns to Heat as latest addition[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 1 hour, 12 minutes ago

After completing the greatest free-agent coup in NBA history, Miami Heat president Pat Riley continues to surround Dwyane Wade(notes), LeBron James(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes) with strong complementary talent.

The Heat have reached an agreement with 32-year-old guard Eddie House(notes) on a two-year contract for $2.8 million, his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday. The second year of the deal is a player option for $1.4 million.

Miami beat out the Chicago Bulls to get House. With a history of clutch shooting that includes multiple big games with the Boston Celtics over the past three years, House will help support Miami’s starry core off the bench.

He also will give the Heat a well-regarded three-point shooter, with 749 treys made in his career at a nearly 40 percent conversion rate.

House played his first three NBA seasons (2000-03) with the Heat before joining eight teams over the next seven years. After playing nearly three seasons for the Celtics, House was traded to the New York Knicks as part of a package for Nate Robinson(notes) during the 2009-10 campaign.

The Heat are still weighing the possibility of signing free agent Tracy McGrady, league sources said.

House is a nice pickup for the Heat. I thought he would've gone back to Boston.

Everything I think of Eddie House, that clip of Skip slapping him upside his head pops up.
laugh.gif

What's the Heat team salary looking like now h3at?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Heat are trying to make the most unlikeable team ever.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Good pick up nonetheless.

can you imagine if they got matt barnes? my god
laugh.gif

IIts hilarious.

people were thinking it was just the big 3 and crap. They got legit role players. Hell, if u put lebron on a team with chalmers, miller, haslem and z they would win at least 50 games barring injury. They need another big man though.

Back
Top Bottom