* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by DubA169

Besides the contract, why is okafur and dwight on the same team bad? dwight can't ever stay on the damn court.
I was laughing because they were back-to-back draft picks, and people were somewhat debating who the better choice was.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Theres my problem. If we're going to get CP, i'd like to try and keep Buike and Turiaf.
There's 50 guys out there like Kelenna and Ronny, but only 1-2 like Chris Paul. You take CP3, and worry about role players later.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Besides the contract, why is okafur and dwight on the same team bad? dwight can't ever stay on the damn court.
I was laughing because they were back-to-back draft picks, and people were somewhat debating who the better choice was.

ill still take Okafor over Howard.

2v1tgr7.jpg

plus throw in the knicks picks..deal

Paul
Martin
Ariza
Scola
Yao

championship

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Chill Mr. cash..................
eek.gif
 Okafor over howard???? not to be bias but you're 1 in maybe 1,000,000 that would make a statement like that. Only notable advantage okafor got over dwight is a slightly better polished offensive game, but defense is what helps anchor a team. back to back DPOY ain't no joke
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

8ae2546ead5271d25192da248af5398ebb42314.pjpg

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bynum, Odom, and Walton for CP3 and Posey

DO IT MITCH!!

No. 
indifferent.gif

Sorry my dude, but i hope you are joking. Odom and Bynum = Length that cannot be outmatched in the NBA. That length gave us the advantage which helped clinch our game 7 victory. To give both of them up for CP3 would not be beneficial. True CP3 can ball, he would be 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 on the floor. But can you imagine our big man and bench situation? Horrible 
sick.gif

Unless we'd only have to give up one of the two, Not worth it imo. Im fine with our squad. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

2v1tgr7.jpg

plus throw in the knicks picks..deal

Paul
Martin
Ariza
Scola
Yao

championship
You missed out on the weekend Rockets talk when the Rockets = Yao + sub par role players.
laugh.gif
Sounded like they had no chance for the playoffs.

There were trade talks before for CP3 and since the Rockets couldn't get Bosh this summer, CP3 or bust!

Top 3 PF?

when did gasol,bosh and Dirk stop playing bball?

bosh been out of the first round? bosh the rookie of the year? bosh done a $$$@@@# thing besides the Olympics?

33e7y4l.jpg

Top 3 PF?

when did gasol,bosh and Dirk stop playing bball?
bosh been out of the first round? bosh the rookie of the year? bosh done a $$$@@@# thing besides the Olympics?
Get the hell out of here.
roll.gif

Bosh has more talent in his pinky than Amare has in his entire body.

Who gives a hell if Bosh hasn't done anything in the Playoffs.

If Amare was the only player on his team, he ain't going no where either.

It's like making an argument that Adam Morrison has two rings.

So what?

pure hate. dirk and pau are better. bosh isn't.

put kobe with amare who know how history is written. i think pau is better but you acting like amare> bosh is some crazy man's statement for no reason. it's arguable

You can go ahead and say he's a top 3 PF if you want, but you made no kind of argument.

Saying Bosh ain't made it past the second round, if he was rookie of the year, whatever.

Bosh is by far more skilled than Amare. Amare is pure athleticism, you take that out of his game, what do you have?

If you want to go ahead and argue FOR Amare, go ahead, but give some evidence, don't just toss around statements that he's better.

The things Bosh would do with a point guard like Steve Nash.
grin.gif

u really think bosh is heads and shoulders better than amare? did amare win rookie of the year without nash?

me and u dont have to argue. bosh is playing with lebron, who needs nash? amare is the leader of the knicks. felton is a bum right? so we can just watch the season and see who is right. i've crapped on amare's rebounding and defense.... but he's more of a game changer than bosh and slightly better imo

Back
Top Bottom