Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Anyone that didn't jailbreak their phones before doing it now?
laugh.gif

man that *%%# dont matter now that its "legal"
laugh.gif

yall were afraid of jailbreaking it?

[h3]Signs not good for Amundson[/h3]
Louis Amundson has been a valuable contributor coming off the bench the last two years for the Suns. However, it doesn't look like he's going to re-sign with the team.

"It's too bad Phoenix didn't value me enough to keep me around," Amundson told The Arizona Republic. "I felt like it was a great situation and I gave everything I have. It's a business and I'm trying to have a thick skin."I was always concerned (about the chances). Knowing they signed Hakim Warrick and Channing for that much money ($30 million over five years), that was not a good sign."

Amundson says Charlotte, Golden State and Toronto have shown interest in signing him.

SpearsNBAYahoo

Golden State has signed free agent guard Jannero Pargo to a two-year, $2.4 million contract, his agent Mark Bartelstien told Y! Sports.

i hope warriors sign admunson

not the sexiest pick, but hes a player i think a lot of teams want, please dont over pay though

Dumb signing?

Jannero is an AWESOME scorer, he'll be fantastic off the bench.

I would have enjoyed watching him play this year, except I won't have cable this school year, I'll be away in the dorms.

But yeah, I really like the signing of Pargo.

Had Five Guys for the first time (pause) today in Fremont. The burger was good, but I wouldn't say better than In-N-Out, especially since it's a bit more expensive, but it's definitely bigger and fills you up more. The "regular" fries are too much for one person.

pargo is a great fit for the warriors. dude can light it up. pargo>watson even though pargo is more a 2 guard

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pargo is a great fit for the warriors. dude can light it up. pargo>watson even though pargo is more a 2 guard
I'm not a Watson fan either, but Pargo is not better than him.

roll.gif
@ the asian reporters making Dwight speak chinese. it doesnt sound half bad.  but jeezuss...Lin has more paparazzi folling him than Kanye walking down hollywood boulevard.

Back
Top Bottom