Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

feel free to make the football league again
pimp.gif

whenever i start a league i always end up doing really horrible, so yeah.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Am I the only one stoked for SF X Tekken?

I loved Tekken as a kid, having these two mix is VERY
pimp.gif
I suck at SSF4, but I enjoy playing it...The game looks promising though.

Meh, not a big gamer anymore (if I ever was one). I bought SSF4 for my brothers, though. I used to play SFII and SFII Turbo. That was about the extent of my SF playing days.

Never got into those kinds of games, I had a friend from high school who was a huge Tekken head though.
I mainly do sports games (football or basketball), just got NCAA11 today and it's good so far. Probably gonna get 2K11 or Elite 11 too, supposedly EA really changed it up, so I'll have to look into it.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Responding to your own post? Damn, you went down to my level.
laugh.gif
I tried editing, but my internet was too slow during that period...So I decided to just respond with a new reply.

the football league has been re upped and invites were sent to those who were in it last year-- for some, your email were hidden so i couldnt get to you.
check your emails and PMs!

room might be a problem with 12 teams max, but We'll see how things play out.

-- As of now, the draft is set to Aug. 21 or something like that. Of course, nothing is set in stone so we'll work on that later on (same goes for the settings).

i can't even access the message the NTL sent us regarding the football league. shouldnt have opted into the new yuku.

oh and i'd destroy all of ya'll at SSBB. ROB64 FTW

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

the football league has been re upped and invites were sent to those who were in it last year-- for some, your email were hidden so i couldnt get to you.
check your emails and PMs!

room might be a problem with 12 teams max, but We'll see how things play out.

-- As of now, the draft is set to Aug. 21 or something like that. Of course, nothing is set in stone so we'll work on that later on (same goes for the settings).

can i get a PM? i think i hid my email like i do for most leagues.

Thanks for the invite NTL.

I'm in China and the internet here is not the internet. You can't access Youtube, Facebook, Flickr, and the list goes on... I did not realize just how integrated those few sites were in my daily internet browsing until I got here.

Back
Top Bottom