Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Would u give up the #6 pick in draft for Jefferson?

Yes, yes and yes.  If I am the TWolves, I would turn that trade down in a heartbeat (not to mention it wouldnt work financially anyways).

I'd give up Monta for Al Jeff. they could take Beans too. anything more then that should be a pass, imo.

I would not mind Al Jefferson on GSDub at all. He is good for 20 and 10 and is only 24. His contract isn't too bad and if we could ship Maggette+6th for Jefferson&(#16 or #23) that wouldn't be too bad. They desperately need a PF who can create his own offense and I think Jefferson could do well in Nelsons run and gun O. I don't think he will slow them down at all and he would probably play Center in Nelsons offense.

I wouldn't trade Monta for him but the 6th pick and someone like Maggette/Beidrins could work I think.

I personally would want Kevin Love instead of Jefferson but I know the Wolves aren't going to trade Love. If the Dubs offered Ellis+6th for Love+16th would the Wolves consider it??
Dude had 26 rebounds v. Houston back in January 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Warriors need someone that can pull 10-15 rebounds and score 20+ points on any given night.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Depends on what we give them in return.

Also....

The agent for Anthony Randolph said Monday that his client has beenworking out diligently since the end of the season and has gained 25pounds.

Bill Duffy said that Randolph now weighs 235 pounds,thanks to individual workouts in Dallas with Kyle Meadows, who alsotrains Toronto star Chris Bosh.

“He’s been working his butt off,

Randolph is doing everything he has to do to become a great player in this league. Hope he stays healthy & gets the minutes next year. Putting on that weight is the one thing he needed to do the most.

For those that don't go to GSoM, a member had an idea to return the favor for the ad that he placed in the paper after the '06 season. Fans donated and we got the $560 needed to run a 4x4 ad in the Arizona Republic on Thursday. Here it is:

Somebody sent him the link on Twitter and he responded with, "This is y GS fans have a special place in my heart."

I thought it was a pretty cool gesture, and I'm glad J-Rich actually saw it.

i hope AR can live up to my expectations i had for him at the begging of last season.

JRich's "We Believe" days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice.. never heard of a sunday prom but have fun..

my grad is tomorrow.. 
pimp.gif

yearbooks came in the other day and i won "biggest trouble maker" and got runner up for "class clown" and "most likely to insult you"

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

nice.. never heard of a sunday prom but have fun..

my grad is tomorrow.. 
pimp.gif

yearbooks came in the other day and i won "biggest trouble maker" and got runner up for "class clown" and "most likely to insult you"

laugh.gif
tired.gif
Yea..our prom is always last from the other school
laugh.gif

And nice on winning on the Polls..me and my boy try to get each other in best dressed as winner and runner up and supposely i had won the runner up but one of the staff in the yearbook commite doesnt like me and chose someone else
smh.gif

Where do you go to school? i forgot
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
You didn't win the Frontrunner Award?

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif
tired.gif
You didn't win the Frontrunner Award?

NOPE YOU @!%*%+* IDIOT

Back
Top Bottom