Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by What up

but after my dad mentioned that the memories went back in my head.
You dreamed it in your head?

I remember being pissed off after that; most likely why I kinda forgot about it.
laugh.gif

Lin ehhh? not really as excited, must be an asian thing.
We'll see how he does if hes on the dubs, he played nice on the SL

Dude, you went to Lowell.  You're asian by associasian.*

* Word submitted to Urbandictionary.com. 

1. # The Golden State Warriors had expressed interest in Acie Law prior to signing Jeremy Lin, according to sources. 17 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

#

Jeremy Lin signs two year, minimum deal with Warriors. First year is 3/4 guaranteed and Golden State holds a team option for second year. about 3 hours ago via web

That'd be a good deal for the W's, as well as a chance for Lin to prove he can be in the NBA
pimp.gif

I hope Lee isnt injured, but its been said it was on his none shooting hand right? thats a good sign at least.

Warriors need to host a "YES WE DID" extravaganza on Friday, WWE - Miami Heat theatrics and all. you know you all would show up. just another reason to drink.
pimp.gif

VERY happy if this is official!  I think he'll be a very nice back up pg.  Definitely rootin for the kid.

Originally Posted by acidicality

1. # The Golden State Warriors had expressed interest in Acie Law prior to signing Jeremy Lin, according to sources. 17 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

#

Jeremy Lin signs two year, minimum deal with Warriors. First year is 3/4 guaranteed and Golden State holds a team option for second year. about 3 hours ago via web

I hope we get Law again, that was my dude in 2k8. I just hope Nellie doesnt play him again as point forward

warriors

Tim Roye interviews free-agent signing Jeremy Lin for warriors.com. Video and official announcement coming soon. http://twitpic.com/27d1pt

btw Jeremy Lin's parents are from Taiwan, so he's Taiwanese-American. If you want to call him Chinese-American, I'm sure there are people that will agree with you. The only ones that probably care about this are Taiwanese and Chinese who actually care to make the differentiation.

i'm taiwanese as well. yayuhhh
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Shoe Deal for 'Warrior' Jeremy Lin?
Published by Martin Kessler on July 20, 2010 at 12:20PM
Shoe contracts are typically reserved for just the top few picks in a NBA draft every June. Former Harvard co-captain Jeremy Lin may not have been a top pick—but then again, Lin has never been one to stick with tradition.

Since news leaked Tuesday night that Lin would sign with the NBA's Golden State Warriors, Lin has been approached with a number of endorsement opportunities, including a shoe deal, his agent Roger Montgomery told The Crimson Wednesday morning.

When Lin signs with the Warriors on Wednesday at 11 a.m. PST in Oakland, Calif., he will become just the fourth Asian American to sign an NBA contract—making him the perfect marketing opportunity with the strong Asian American community in the San Francisco Bay Area.

“I think he’s going to shore up our backcourt—that’s for sure,

Back
Top Bottom