Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Not that stupidity from our front office is a surprise anymore, but we declined a first round pick + cash for CJ Watson last year, yet we trade him for a 2nd round pick this year?

NEW OWNERS PLEASE GET RILEY AND ROWELL THE HELL OUT OF TOWN!!!!! GET PRITCHARD IN HERE NOW!!!

Originally Posted by dland24

Not that stupidity from our front office is a surprise anymore, but we declined a first round pick + cash for CJ Watson last year, yet we trade him for a 2nd round pick this year?

NEW OWNERS PLEASE GET RILEY AND ROWELL THE HELL OUT OF TOWN!!!!! GET PRITCHARD IN HERE NOW!!!

hahaha oh yeah anthony johnson + cash + 1st round were the terms, i believe from ORL

this sorryass franchise...
laugh.gif

I think he meant Raja Bell.  Good or bad, I just want the season to start already.  Baseball is doing a good job in the mean time though.

its sad how even the clippers had a better record than both norCal teams... another reason why u lames are live under our feet

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

its sad how even the clippers had a better record than both norCal teams... another reason why u lames are live under our fret
Oh look a new clown
%@%@ out of here

its sad how even the clippers had a better record than both norCal teams... another reason why u lames are live under our feet
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Originally Posted by offbad

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
wait.. huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

0060-0808-2016-4423_Small_Boy_Wearing_a_Ball_Cap_With_an_Amazed_Look_on_His_Face_clipart_image.jpg

what did you just say?

The Jazz offered me Kyle Korver and a first rounder for CJ Watson in 2K10 a few days ago. I took it and ran.

Lin is garbage. Dude can't guard worth a lick (not that defense is needed under Nellie). Only reason to sign him is to gain more bandwagon fans.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Lin is garbage. Dude can't guard worth a lick (not that defense is needed under Nellie). Only reason to sign him is to gain more bandwagon fans.
He did a good job against Wall.  I havne't watched enough to judge him but he did a good job on Wall whenever he was on him.

Wait so the Warriors only have one backup PG in CJ Watson but decide to move him to Chicago for a future pick? What the hell is wrong with this team?
They need to address depth isssues at the SF spot but instead of doing that they move their one and only back up PG?  What's the logic behind this?

I'm from the Bay Area and love the Warriors to death but it's hard to root for a team that does the stupidest $!%! year in and year out?
My GM skills on NBA Live >>>> Anyone in the Warriors front office.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

He did a good job against Wall.  I havne't watched enough to judge him but he did a good job on Wall whenever he was on him.
You referring to a summer league game...? As a Warrior fans, we should be the last people to refer to summer league games as an indication of how good a player truly is.

I hate to use this, but
indifferent.gif

To say he can't guard worth a lick, shows you haven't seen him at all, or paid attention. His defense is actually one of his main strengths, he's real scrappy on D and plays hard. It's not just summer league, check the Harvard games.

His main weaknesses are turnovers and his jump shot. Strength as well.

I've seen him for a long time, and he's been doubted each step of the way. After HS, he couldn't get a D1 scholarship offer. But he showed at Harvard he could ball. After college, he didn't get drafted. But he showed during SL he could ball. He's been underlooked so much during his career and only now is he getting the spotlight and people are finally paying real attention to him.

And for the record, I expect him to be a rotation back-up 1/2 off the bench in the best case scenario.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

You referring to a summer league game...? As a Warrior fans, we should be the last people to refer to summer league games as an indication of how good a player truly is.

Oh definitely, i'm not just going to judge him on Summer League performance after last year's AR hype, but from what i've seen, he's not as bad as you make him on the defensive end.

Back
Top Bottom