Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Will be watching this tonight.
pimp.gif

On the fence, will probably see this next week during the day for cheap. Definitely not 3D, not a fan of that mess

On the fence, will probably see this next week during the day for cheap. Definitely not 3D, not a fan of that mess

i liked it, there were def some "aww" moments, the easter egg at the end was disappointing (only cuz i don't know what "it" does
ohwell.gif
)

i liked it, there were def some "aww" moments, the easter egg at the end was disappointing (only cuz i don't know what "it" does
ohwell.gif
)

^^^
Spoiler [+]
Google cosmis cube, which I assume is the cube.

The movie is really, really good. On par with the first Iron Man films. Great actors too, I really like Hiddleston as Loki, his face mannerism and reaction are just awesome. Portman is charming and plain beautiful. Hemsworth was surprisingly good too, he captures the character Thor well.

Highly recommended, a very good start to the major comic book films this year, I'd imagine it'll be the best one of the bunch.

^^^
Spoiler [+]
Google cosmis cube, which I assume is the cube.

The movie is really, really good. On par with the first Iron Man films. Great actors too, I really like Hiddleston as Loki, his face mannerism and reaction are just awesome. Portman is charming and plain beautiful. Hemsworth was surprisingly good too, he captures the character Thor well.

Highly recommended, a very good start to the major comic book films this year, I'd imagine it'll be the best one of the bunch.

Spoiler [+]
yeah, I admit that the Cosmic Cube might go over a lot of casual fans head.  Maybe if Nick would've opened the briefcase and it was the Infinity Gauntlet instead, fans reactions might've been equal to the after-credit scenes of both Irom Mans/Hulk movies.  But it's just to set-up the Cap movie and I'm sure it'll all make send to people come July 22nd.

but yeah, Loki was well played.  actually, ALL the character's were dead on.  I especially like the part where

Spoiler [+]
the SHIELD agent goes, "base, we've got Xena, Jackie Chan, Robin Hood
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
yeah, I admit that the Cosmic Cube might go over a lot of casual fans head.  Maybe if Nick would've opened the briefcase and it was the Infinity Gauntlet instead, fans reactions might've been equal to the after-credit scenes of both Irom Mans/Hulk movies.  But it's just to set-up the Cap movie and I'm sure it'll all make send to people come July 22nd.

but yeah, Loki was well played.  actually, ALL the character's were dead on.  I especially like the part where

Spoiler [+]
the SHIELD agent goes, "base, we've got Xena, Jackie Chan, Robin Hood
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I actually thought it was going to be the Infinity Gauntlet in the case, although it probably wouldn't make much sense.
laugh.gif

I was looking for it throughout the whole movie but didn't see it. I thought it would be in the weapons room in Asgard but nope.

And yup, cosmic cube from the Capt America movie.
v8rnO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I actually thought it was going to be the Infinity Gauntlet in the case, although it probably wouldn't make much sense.
laugh.gif

I was looking for it throughout the whole movie but didn't see it. I thought it would be in the weapons room in Asgard but nope.

And yup, cosmic cube from the Capt America movie.
v8rnO.jpg

Thanks for all the explanations relating to the scene after the credits. I along with my entire theater crowd was lost 
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the explanations relating to the scene after the credits. I along with my entire theater crowd was lost 
laugh.gif

saw it this afternoon goin back to see it again tonite my favorite marvel movie second favorite character after wolverine but that movie
ohwell.gif

saw it this afternoon goin back to see it again tonite my favorite marvel movie second favorite character after wolverine but that movie
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Spoiler:

With the Scene after the credits, it looks like Loki found his way to planet Earth after he fell from the bridge and was using some sort of mind control spell on the doctor. That's why when Loki said that sentence, the doctor said it. I figure he'll be a main villain for Avengers since he'll probably be using the doctor to control that power souce. Nick Fury has
yes n hell be controlling hulk in the avengers movie

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Spoiler:

With the Scene after the credits, it looks like Loki found his way to planet Earth after he fell from the bridge and was using some sort of mind control spell on the doctor. That's why when Loki said that sentence, the doctor said it. I figure he'll be a main villain for Avengers since he'll probably be using the doctor to control that power souce. Nick Fury has
yes n hell be controlling hulk in the avengers movie

Good movie, the guy that played Loki shined and the guy that played Thor did a pretty good job. Not amazing acting but it had a good storyline and was thoroughly entertaining.

Spiderman 1 & 2> Hulk, Ironman>Thor>Ironman 2,Spiderman 3>>>>>X-men movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fantastic 4 movies.

Good movie, the guy that played Loki shined and the guy that played Thor did a pretty good job. Not amazing acting but it had a good storyline and was thoroughly entertaining.

Spiderman 1 & 2> Hulk, Ironman>Thor>Ironman 2,Spiderman 3>>>>>X-men movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fantastic 4 movies.

Back
Top Bottom