Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

The movie was
pimp.gif
I must say.

Spoiler [+]
anybody catch the part towards the end where Thor calls Agent Coleson, "Son of Cole"?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
anybody catch the part towards the end where Thor calls Agent Coleson, "Son of Cole"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @%## naw.  But i liked it, 3d imax is well worth it.  I don't think i would've liked it as much without it.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @%## naw.  But i liked it, 3d imax is well worth it.  I don't think i would've liked it as much without it.

8/10 is too generous but 6/7 makes it sound crappy...well put together. explained origins well enough. nice and simple went it came to good guy vs bad guy scenes ...not over the top with the battle scenes surprising (thor vs that huge silver machine that came to earth)
cant call it great but good....but it was so well put together though 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

8/10 is too generous but 6/7 makes it sound crappy...well put together. explained origins well enough. nice and simple went it came to good guy vs bad guy scenes ...not over the top with the battle scenes surprising (thor vs that huge silver machine that came to earth)
cant call it great but good....but it was so well put together though 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

As said great acting with Thor,Loki,Odin, the gate keeper. It was obvious this movie was just a piece of the puzzle to put the Avengers together. So I wouldn't be surprised if the masses doesn't enjoy this film.I type wished they pushed the him being "crazy" further.

As said great acting with Thor,Loki,Odin, the gate keeper. It was obvious this movie was just a piece of the puzzle to put the Avengers together. So I wouldn't be surprised if the masses doesn't enjoy this film.I type wished they pushed the him being "crazy" further.

Remind me never to watch in 3D again. Not sure if it was just me, but a lot of the scenes seemed so dark that I couldn't see anything clearly.

Back
Top Bottom