Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Remind me never to watch in 3D again. Not sure if it was just me, but a lot of the scenes seemed so dark that I couldn't see anything clearly.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

im gonna see this again....been thinking about it since i saw it yesterday

laugh.gif

you liked it that much?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It was cool.
The ending credits, I did not understand

When Captain America comes out, it'll make a whole lot of sense.

Spoiler [+]
Cosmic Cube

It was cool.

Spoiler [+]
Cosmic Cube

Just got back from watching it. Solid.
pimp.gif
Marvel is doing this right. I like how they they're keeping all their movies connected one way or another. Avengers is looking promising. I wonder what spider-man and x-men would be like if they were under Marvel studios. If only...

Just got back from watching it. Solid.
pimp.gif
Marvel is doing this right. I like how they they're keeping all their movies connected one way or another. Avengers is looking promising. I wonder what spider-man and x-men would be like if they were under Marvel studios. If only...

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

It was cool.

Spoiler [+]
Cosmic Cube
eek.gif
duhhhh
seriously went right over my head.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

It was cool.

Spoiler [+]
Cosmic Cube
eek.gif
duhhhh
seriously went right over my head.

I just saw it today, I went into the movie thinking that it wasn't going to be good.  Most trailers made it look cheesy but I was pleasantly surprised.  I'm not too fond of Natalie Portman but she was easily ignorable in the film lol.  

Of course there's stuff missing but a lot of that doesn't matter to people who aren't familiar with the comics.  This film serves as a good introduction of who he is so it'll all make sense in the long run.

With the scene at the end O_O the Avengers movie looks promising.  Oh and Stan Lee's cameo was neat.

I just saw it today, I went into the movie thinking that it wasn't going to be good.  Most trailers made it look cheesy but I was pleasantly surprised.  I'm not too fond of Natalie Portman but she was easily ignorable in the film lol.  

Of course there's stuff missing but a lot of that doesn't matter to people who aren't familiar with the comics.  This film serves as a good introduction of who he is so it'll all make sense in the long run.

With the scene at the end O_O the Avengers movie looks promising.  Oh and Stan Lee's cameo was neat.

The thing I liked most about the film was the Donald Blake mention.
Glad they threw that in there some how.

Honestly there wasn't a whole lot missing from the movie

The thing I liked most about the film was the Donald Blake mention.
Glad they threw that in there some how.

Honestly there wasn't a whole lot missing from the movie

It was cool.

It was the Cosmic Cube created by Mr fantastic. SHIELD has it now. I wonder if Loki is gonna get a hold of it and will play a major part in The Avengers. I guess we will know more when Captain America comes out

It was cool.

It was the Cosmic Cube created by Mr fantastic. SHIELD has it now. I wonder if Loki is gonna get a hold of it and will play a major part in The Avengers. I guess we will know more when Captain America comes out

Back
Top Bottom