Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Spoiler:

With the Scene after the credits, it looks like Loki found his way to planet Earth after he fell from the bridge and was using some sort of mind control spell on the doctor. That's why when Loki said that sentence, the doctor said it. I figure he'll be a main villain for Avengers since he'll probably be using the doctor to control that power souce. Nick Fury has

Spoiler:

With the Scene after the credits, it looks like Loki found his way to planet Earth after he fell from the bridge and was using some sort of mind control spell on the doctor. That's why when Loki said that sentence, the doctor said it. I figure he'll be a main villain for Avengers since he'll probably be using the doctor to control that power souce. Nick Fury has

I just got back from the Midnight release.

Spoiler [+]
I liked it, but for some reason after he got cast out, I thought the fight with the Ice Giants was gonna come to Earth. I was kind of anticipating a bigger fight on Earth than what happened, but I didn't really know the backstory to Thor like the other Marvel characters. 
Avengers I'm sure will be crazy

I just got back from the Midnight release.

Spoiler [+]
I liked it, but for some reason after he got cast out, I thought the fight with the Ice Giants was gonna come to Earth. I was kind of anticipating a bigger fight on Earth than what happened, but I didn't really know the backstory to Thor like the other Marvel characters. 
Avengers I'm sure will be crazy

Spoiler [+]
i thought they would show hawkeye do something besides just aiming

Spoiler [+]
i thought they would show hawkeye do something besides just aiming

Just saw it and I loved it.  The Thor on earth scenes were funny as hell and cocky Thor in the beginning was pretty funny too. 
Spoiler [+]
Dude was literally tossing Mjolnir around like a kid does a baseball
laugh.gif

Just saw it and I loved it.  The Thor on earth scenes were funny as hell and cocky Thor in the beginning was pretty funny too. 
Spoiler [+]
Dude was literally tossing Mjolnir around like a kid does a baseball
laugh.gif

I forgot jermey renner was hawkeye. I was wondering why he was there haha but overall movie was pretty good. Felt long too me but it was probably cause I was mad tired while watching it. 

I forgot jermey renner was hawkeye. I was wondering why he was there haha but overall movie was pretty good. Felt long too me but it was probably cause I was mad tired while watching it. 

Went and saw the premier last night. Was pretty dissapointed. This was my first and definitely my last time going to a 3D movie. These things are terrible and when you take the glasses off to watch it's even worse. It felt like I was trapped in a Scandinavian Medieval Times but without the big Turkey legs and goblets. Didn't think the movie was good other than my wife Natalie and Idris Elba being in it. Definitely a waste of money.

Went and saw the premier last night. Was pretty dissapointed. This was my first and definitely my last time going to a 3D movie. These things are terrible and when you take the glasses off to watch it's even worse. It felt like I was trapped in a Scandinavian Medieval Times but without the big Turkey legs and goblets. Didn't think the movie was good other than my wife Natalie and Idris Elba being in it. Definitely a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom