Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

im trying to see this a second time..thats how dope it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully I catch it tonight at midnight. Will post thoughts about it tomorrow. All the reviews got me really excited to see it.

Hopefully I catch it tonight at midnight. Will post thoughts about it tomorrow. All the reviews got me really excited to see it.

Still really iffy on seeing this.. but the reviews might sway me. Plus, Natalie... so ya know.

Still really iffy on seeing this.. but the reviews might sway me. Plus, Natalie... so ya know.

Natalie Portman was really good in this film .
pimp.gif

And the movie's really good, too. Damn, I need to work out more.
sick.gif

Natalie Portman was really good in this film .
pimp.gif

And the movie's really good, too. Damn, I need to work out more.
sick.gif

very much on the fence with this, never was a thor fan, but then again i wasnt in to iron man and im not in to captain america either. I feel like i need to watch this movie just because it leads up to the avengers films.

also can someone tell me if you actually see renner as hawkeye or is it that 1 second clip we saw of what was "supposedly" hawkeye firing arrows from up above... like do we get a closeup maybe some brief interaction between thor and hawkeye???

very much on the fence with this, never was a thor fan, but then again i wasnt in to iron man and im not in to captain america either. I feel like i need to watch this movie just because it leads up to the avengers films.

also can someone tell me if you actually see renner as hawkeye or is it that 1 second clip we saw of what was "supposedly" hawkeye firing arrows from up above... like do we get a closeup maybe some brief interaction between thor and hawkeye???

i didnt realize this came out today. but all of these superhero/comic movies look real subpar this year. will have to choose which one look best to me, or wait till batman
ohwell.gif

i didnt realize this came out today. but all of these superhero/comic movies look real subpar this year. will have to choose which one look best to me, or wait till batman
ohwell.gif

just saw it online, pretty good quality

portman was looking good

i liked the movie, 3.5 out of 5

just saw it online, pretty good quality

portman was looking good

i liked the movie, 3.5 out of 5

Just got back from watching it. I was little lost about what was happening during the scene after the credits. Can someone elaborate?

Oh yea the movie was really good. Not awesome but def worth watching.

Just got back from watching it. I was little lost about what was happening during the scene after the credits. Can someone elaborate?

Oh yea the movie was really good. Not awesome but def worth watching.

Lol too short? The length of the movie was fine..It was awesome and to dude who said he watched it online, you need to see it in the theaters to get the full effect..

Lol too short? The length of the movie was fine..It was awesome and to dude who said he watched it online, you need to see it in the theaters to get the full effect..

Back
Top Bottom