Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Huge Thor fan like that's the only comic I actually buy.
Really hope I'm not let down, kinda hesitant to see it lol

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Saw it, It was cool. Better than Iron Man 2 IMO.

It's just setting it all up for the Avengers. With the slow jump off movies The Avengers better be action PACKED!!!!
That's the only thing I hate about the jump offs...They gota show you how they became who they are and you get a little action at the end.

SPOILER

Hawkeye has nice cameo. No 10 second +*# . Pretty cool.

Same here i thought this was much better

The movie was great. All the Asgard scenes were
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, I thought the casting was perfect ( Stringer Bell
pimp.gif
) and the action was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Also I liked how the characters made references to Shield, Tony Stark and obvious hints to the Avengers.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Saw it, It was cool. Better than Iron Man 2 IMO.

It's just setting it all up for the Avengers. With the slow jump off movies The Avengers better be action PACKED!!!!
That's the only thing I hate about the jump offs...They gota show you how they became who they are and you get a little action at the end.

SPOILER

Hawkeye has nice cameo. No 10 second +*# . Pretty cool.

Same here i thought this was much better

The movie was great. All the Asgard scenes were
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, I thought the casting was perfect ( Stringer Bell
pimp.gif
) and the action was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Also I liked how the characters made references to Shield, Tony Stark and obvious hints to the Avengers.

Actually saw the movie last night.. It was pretty dope. Graphics and fight scenes are CRAZY!! 
eek.gif
 I give this move an 8/10 only thing..
-Seemed bit rushed and short IMO 

-At first I was iffy about the guy playing Loki but he did awesome

-Hawk-Eye was dope.. wish he shot the arrow

-No one would of been a better actor for this than Chris Hemsworth 

-End credits scene is pretty dope at first didnt understand but I believe it something to do with a source of Power thats starts with the letter C and ends with the letter E

Actually saw the movie last night.. It was pretty dope. Graphics and fight scenes are CRAZY!! 
eek.gif
 I give this move an 8/10 only thing..
-Seemed bit rushed and short IMO 

-At first I was iffy about the guy playing Loki but he did awesome

-Hawk-Eye was dope.. wish he shot the arrow

-No one would of been a better actor for this than Chris Hemsworth 

-End credits scene is pretty dope at first didnt understand but I believe it something to do with a source of Power thats starts with the letter C and ends with the letter E

--THOR was solid. Well made movie. Good amount of action and good pacing. Movie not fast or slow and not too long.
--Costumes were dope. Loki's helmet was sick.
--Hawkeye cameo wasnt expected but was appreciated.

--And cmon. Portman and Dennings in the same movie? Dope.
--I'm a huge comic fan. Especially Marvel which I've been reading since the late 80's, and I was impressed with the movie.

--THOR was solid. Well made movie. Good amount of action and good pacing. Movie not fast or slow and not too long.
--Costumes were dope. Loki's helmet was sick.
--Hawkeye cameo wasnt expected but was appreciated.

--And cmon. Portman and Dennings in the same movie? Dope.
--I'm a huge comic fan. Especially Marvel which I've been reading since the late 80's, and I was impressed with the movie.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Just watched an early release of "Thor" it's getting great reviews from critics and so I was like ok maybe it won't be terrible.

I originally thought it wasn't gonna be good from the trailers. So seeing the great reviews made me weary...

Unfortunately, I ended up being right in the end.

Movie was not that good at all.

My Review of "Thor" - http://bit.ly/j4Gfjz

I don't spoil anything in the movie, but I do go into detail as to why it wasn't good without dishing out important information

You have got to be the hardest critic in the world. I've seen the movie and coming from a hardcore comic book fan it was pretty good and does have its flaws and area's that should have been fixed but come on not good at all? That's a bit extreme. Movie was a solid 8/10 and i recommend watching it, and like some one said before Natalie Portman's in it so the eye candy threw out the movie is a definate plus.
I don't know about hardest critic in the world it just really did nothing for me. I felt there was so much that could have been added, I know a lot of ppl love the movie but I'm just not one of them.

It's all good...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Just watched an early release of "Thor" it's getting great reviews from critics and so I was like ok maybe it won't be terrible.

I originally thought it wasn't gonna be good from the trailers. So seeing the great reviews made me weary...

Unfortunately, I ended up being right in the end.

Movie was not that good at all.

My Review of "Thor" - http://bit.ly/j4Gfjz

I don't spoil anything in the movie, but I do go into detail as to why it wasn't good without dishing out important information

You have got to be the hardest critic in the world. I've seen the movie and coming from a hardcore comic book fan it was pretty good and does have its flaws and area's that should have been fixed but come on not good at all? That's a bit extreme. Movie was a solid 8/10 and i recommend watching it, and like some one said before Natalie Portman's in it so the eye candy threw out the movie is a definate plus.
I don't know about hardest critic in the world it just really did nothing for me. I felt there was so much that could have been added, I know a lot of ppl love the movie but I'm just not one of them.

It's all good...

I was kinda enh on paying money for this, but it turns out I'm gonna watch it later at an advance screening.

I was kinda enh on paying money for this, but it turns out I'm gonna watch it later at an advance screening.

Back
Top Bottom