OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

I have offically been slacking this past week. Next week is looking great so far if everything goes as planned. congrats NICEFRO on CTIC, you can make at leasta lil bit of your money back.

Did you happen to take a look at that stock I gave you? if so, what do you think about it?

-J23C

CVM should be going to the moon sometime in the upcoming weeks.. I got back in @ 1.32... They just got FDA approval to continue their H1N1 trial.. and they arealready testing on patients who are infected..

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

CVM should be going to the moon sometime in the upcoming weeks.. I got back in @ 1.32... They just got FDA approval to continue their H1N1 trial.. and they are already testing on patients who are infected..

Goodlooks.

Should have listened to my boy on thurs about CHIP
smh.gif
He will eat a nice steak this weekend

do u see NG breaking 6? i see heavy resistance

who's the big NG holder here, andycrazn i believe ..what do u think good sir!

chico - ive been watching ETRADE for the past 2 weeks, and i have myself for not pulling the trigger. what price did u get in at?

Originally Posted by teddy jam

do u see NG breaking 6? i see heavy resistance

who's the big NG holder here, andycrazn i believe ..what do u think good sir!
possibly. its very volatile and it kinda has a lag. but i feel like tomorrows a up day. i cant believe it hit 4.80 twice and just bounced back uplike that

I traded ETFC back in June before it gapped down, hoping it would fill the gap then. I've been watching it since. On Friday, ETFC got upgraded to a BUY byGS. Something is definitely up.

A piece from an article...

And Goldman Sachs upgraded shares of E*Trade Financial (ETFC) from Neutral to
Buy. The firm sees trends improving in both the banking and brokerage units, and
raised its price target from $1.70 per share up to $2.30. As the trends continue
to improve, Goldman sees the possibility of a takeover increasing.

Props for all the info in this thread. I've been contemplating getting in the market for a while, and missed out on some good opportunites because I wasscared. This thread motivated me to jump in. I'm starting small (only $250) just to kinda learn the ropes a little bit. Are there any particular placeseveryone looks to for tips info? I've been reading on ivestopedia and few other places i've found......

Originally Posted by 757bred

Props for all the info in this thread. I've been contemplating getting in the market for a while, and missed out on some good opportunites because I was scared. This thread motivated me to jump in. I'm starting small (only $250) just to kinda learn the ropes a little bit. Are there any particular places everyone looks to for tips info? I've been reading on ivestopedia and few other places i've found......

I dont know about other trading websites, but I use Scottrade, and they have a MINIMUM limit of $500 to start trading. Meaning you have to have $500 in youraccount before you make your first trade.

good picks on CVM and NG, I missed out on them
frown.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by 757bred

Props for all the info in this thread. I've been contemplating getting in the market for a while, and missed out on some good opportunites because I was scared. This thread motivated me to jump in. I'm starting small (only $250) just to kinda learn the ropes a little bit. Are there any particular places everyone looks to for tips info? I've been reading on ivestopedia and few other places i've found......

I dont know about other trading websites, but I use Scottrade, and they have a MINIMUM limit of $500 to start trading. Meaning you have to have $500 in your account before you make your first trade.

good picks on CVM and NG, I missed out on them
frown.gif

-J23C
Sharebuilder is crap but they have no minimum from what I remember.

Back
Top Bottom