OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

RAD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

RAD
pimp.gif
this pisses me off. all these companies that are troubled only circuit city went out of business. now il take my chances on those companies. firstrad, then f, palm, and siri....... fml

ng had a nice 6 percent gain today. golds holding up. i wish ng would go down a little bit so i can grab some more.

atvi did well today. its on the move to attack 12 again. if it breaks through and i think it will most likely to, then i can see atvi at 15 by the end of theyear. i dont see it attacking 12 and failing for a third time.

i want to get in NG.to..i got 3k sitting in my CAD acct...its around 5.90ish .....i dunno too much about the gold market...don't know if it will reach thelevels you are anticipating (lack of knowledge in gold market)

if it dips alot, i'll prolly get in

anyone look at YRCW? this thing was at 2.20 few weeks ago ....potential pick for anyone here

Originally Posted by teddy jam

i want to get in NG.to..i got 3k sitting in my CAD acct...its around 5.90ish .....i dunno too much about the gold market...don't know if it will reach the levels you are anticipating (lack of knowledge in gold market)

if it dips alot, i'll prolly get in

anyone look at YRCW? this thing was at 2.20 few weeks ago ....potential pick for anyone here
i dont see it going any lower....... gold price is holding up. il see what happens later on

been in the empire state...finally have time to update.

ASFX
pimp.gif

you heard it hear first

gonna read the past couple pages to see if i see anything...

Thats It Im Cramming This Weekend Im Gonna Figure Out The Ins And Outs Of The Market. I Feel I Can Get Into This

So I'm still holding CTIC from Aug. 19 @ $1.76.

selling tomorrow screw this stock.

there seems to be quite an amount of interest for the $2.50 strike price and options expire tomorrow. i know absolutely nothing about options but can someonewho does explain how this could affect the price?

I saw the market took a downturn yesterday ...

Can someone please further help me understand this article by the NY Times on Flash-Trading ...

Do any of you guys flash trade? and what are your thoughts on it? Would the banishment of it benefit the slower day-to-day traders in the market?

yeah, im in at CTIC at $1.71, but i was in it for the long term anyways, unless it got to like $2.50.

i actually just sold my first buy ever yesterday for a 50% profit. Bought JMBA at 1.08 and sold at 1.61.
Pretty happy about that, still like the stock, just wanted to free up some cash.

Back
Top Bottom