OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

chico, do u still forecast a dip like u mentioned earlier? i don't think it will dip too much given the recent news now

It has a little head room left before the dip IMO. 60 min and daily are getting way overbought. Weekly is getting there. I'd love to see $20-$23. I'mstill holding 3k shares @ 16.12.

l dont know about lvs. i think its losing steam. most i think it will hit is 19. did anyone get in on dlm when it dropped? atvi cant get past the resistance at12.

THC up a considerable amount since I first mentioned it.

Order in @ $5.15.

eyeing AMLM, RAD, CVM.

Originally Posted by nicefro

THC up a considerable amount since I first mentioned it.

Order in @ $5.15.

eyeing AMLM, RAD, CVM.
nice. its overbought+ it also went outside of the bollinger bands. alot of profit taking before closing. so watch it.

excuse can someone help me. im 18 and i always wanted to invest in stock market..im a newbie ..help me out teach me the ropes. thanks

Originally Posted by andycrazn

l dont know about lvs. i think its losing steam. most i think it will hit is 19
didn't you say 30-40 ...and that's being conservative? or was it nicefro? can't remember

LVS up 4.2% in pre-market trading

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

CVM will fly this week.. got 2500 shares @ .83

pimp.gif

de3154e68ee77337bc9ef8f79925c8e8b3496a6.gif

Cramer just gave a thumbs to LVS on CNBC. He said Macau was better than he thought and gave a target of $22 to $25 for LVS.

Originally Posted by teddy jam

Originally Posted by andycrazn

l dont know about lvs. i think its losing steam. most i think it will hit is 19
didn't you say 30-40 ...and that's being conservative? or was it nicefro? can't remember

LVS up 4.2% in pre-market trading
yea that was me. i was thinking short term for the recent comment on it. for the long term yes i can see it going there. now that i think of itall this hype is actually going to make this go higher than i originally thought for the short term. i know for a fact macau is gonna be nothing but win.asians love to gamble. plus macau= asian las vegas> las vegas. true story

wow these couple of days of being in school and not being able to look at stocks and im still getting gains. small gains but its still better than no gains.

gold finally stopped being confused and actually went up. hopefully it can keep up this trend. slow and steady.

ng went up 2 dollars in a very short amount of time. if gold prices stay going up ng is gonna be breaking 6 soon.

Originally Posted by teddy jam

LVS up 70 cents after market trading!

20.25 baby

jeez louise!
damn. everyones hyping this thing up. i got some insane insomnia i didnt sleep for 5 days. my thoughts are scrambled.

golds doing pretty good today. i expect at least 5 percent gains from most of the gold and mining stocks.

I have been long MGM, AAPL, GME for the past 2-3 weeks and have been doing great. This market has me nervous though. Anyone else considering takingprofits....? A part of me wants to sell and chill on the sidelines with a couple grand profit earned in 2-3 weeks time...but another part of me is saying,"naw this market is moving higher...i dont want to miss out on some serious gains." anyone else in this boat?

Back
Top Bottom