OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

In LVS yesterday at 16.12.

Looking to load up when it dips some more. I don't want to average up.

Gaming sector is HOT!

Originally Posted by iEternalv

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
not a lot of folks in here from the original investing thread, but does anyone remember goldspring? that penny stock is absolute garbage, i hope no one here invested in it.
back when i was a noob. i got in before the pump. at that point i was thinking long term+ tax reasons made me hold. foolish decision on my part.

jordan23collector L probably got all that money from trading stocks on all the markets since dude couldnt sleep. did you read the story before death note?

i put in $500 on them in the beginning...i think it's worth about $100 now.

it's just sitting in my portfolio, who knows....someday it might take off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i doubt it. they are in serious debt and need more financing to drill for gold. seems like a scam operation.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
not a lot of folks in here from the original investing thread, but does anyone remember goldspring? that penny stock is absolute garbage, i hope no one here invested in it.
back when i was a noob. i got in before the pump. at that point i was thinking long term+ tax reasons made me hold. foolish decision on my part.

jordan23collector L probably got all that money from trading stocks on all the markets since dude couldnt sleep. did you read the story before death note?

You know L got all his money from trading!
laugh.gif
I have yet to read thestory before death note. All I can say is that I dont really watch anime with the exception of DBZ, I was hooked from the 1st episode.

I hope one day to be like L, or even Light. Their deductive skills made me
eek.gif
!

on another note, its a pretty slow day today. I'm looking at a couple different stocks but nothing looks good at the moment. Anyone have suggestions?

-J23C

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Gaming sector is HOT!
all these upgrades from analysts. i think it will drop a little on monday imo.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Gaming sector is HOT!
all these upgrades from analysts. i think it will drop a little on monday imo.

Yeah like I've said earlier. It will definitely go lower IMO. It is overbought on the daily and weekly.

Exph - Patent news out before close, jumped up 20% before close - Product release date on the 15th - looking at a continued run on monday through release ofproduct.
Inar - Beta auction - social site on the 15th - Looking for a nice gain on monday.

2 stocks i'm holding for a quick profit.

If INAR was $2.6, it's volume would be ~29,000.

How heavy is your position in a stock with such low volume?

Originally Posted by nicefro

If INAR was $2.6, it's volume would be ~29,000.

How heavy is your position in a stock with such low volume?
Not much. Like $400. I Like putting small amount in different stocks and maybe make 25%. A safe bet for me.

this is bad...... if the economy keeps this up we gonna hit harder. hopefully they dont plan anything weird during the g-20 meeting. i cant believe othergovernments will prop up the us dollar if they have to.

this is bad...... if the economy keeps this up we gonna hit harder. hopefully they dont plan anything weird during the g-20 meeting. i cant believe other governments will prop up the us dollar if they have to.

Bad? $SPX fell, $VIX rose, /YG broke 1000, DYX flatlined, AIG fell, C traded less than a billion shares. I don't know where Dey Know Yayo is but yesterdaywas a pretty good day in terms of the market acting somewhat realistic. I hope this trend continues.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

this is bad...... if the economy keeps this up we gonna hit harder. hopefully they dont plan anything weird during the g-20 meeting. i cant believe other governments will prop up the us dollar if they have to.

Bad? $SPX fell, $VIX rose, /YG broke 1000, DYX flatlined, AIG fell, C traded less than a billion shares. I don't know where Dey Know Yayo is but yesterday was a pretty good day in terms of the market acting somewhat realistic. I hope this trend continues.
not what i was looking for. its too weak imo. unless this trend continues il agree.

What do you guys think about Las Vegas Sands? It's at about $16, 52 week high of $48, i'm thinking about getting some of this to add to my portfolio.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

What do you guys think about Las Vegas Sands? It's at about $16, 52 week high of $48, i'm thinking about getting some of this to add to my portfolio.

Honestly, what do you think about LVS? There is a reason why it is trading at $16. Don't just add stocks to your portfolio hoping to see those numbersagain. Looking at the charts, it could incur a drop. LVS is definitely in my long term portfolio. Revenues increasing in Macau and the IPO, you can see thedirection LVS is going...

Do your own due diligence. It's bad to rely on others. Also it's not touching that $48any time soon.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Do your own due diligence. It's bad to rely on others. Also it's not touching that $48 any time soon.

Haha I totally understand doing your own research, as I have, I was just wondering what you guys' general consensus was, cause it looked pretty good. And Itotally understand it won't triple up in a short period of time haha.

Back
Top Bottom