OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Andy,

There was one time I remember when I had to call to place an order for some reason, I told the broker that the website said to contact them about it, and he charged me the $7 online fee instead of the $27 for his assistance...so i guess if you have to do this, make sure you tell them the website said to call, they may give you the online price even though they have to place the order for you.

-J23C
damn i shouldve done it with xhau then. it more than doubled and i only have very little to show for it

^
FRO,

check your inbox
wink.gif

-J23C

got in atvi at 12.53 was gonna go in below 11 but i needed confirmation to see if it was able to break 12.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I've paid almost $3,500 in fees since I started. Trading FTL.

Andy, I'll get back to you in a minute.
ugh, $3500. feels like taking a match to your money.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I've paid almost $3,500 in fees since I started. Trading FTL.

Andy, I'll get back to you in a minute.
ugh, $3500. feels like taking a match to your money.

im sure chico is covering those costs at least 100 fold.

grats on 100 pages group! WOOO WAHHHH!

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

I've been seriously slackin' on investing in stocks.

I'm hoping to get serious by the end of October.
Same
ohwell.gif
, new house and a baby leaves me with no time toresearch and trade. But it's never too late to get back in!

Originally Posted by iEternalv

Market just took a dump. Possible start of a correction? Looking at next few days for confirmation.

my thoughts exactly.
well its almost at the 10,000 mark. if it fails to break through then its time to get out and start shorting. lets see how everything plays out. iwent from being up by alot today and when i woke up i took a slight loss today but overall this month has been very good to me.
gold seems to be unable to break 1020. heavy resistance at 1018. im a little worried that the dollar might rally at this point. then everythings going down.

the 10k mark doesn't have to be breached for a reversal though.

991x is pretty close and at this point, the sentiment seems that a reversal is long overdue.

since march lows, the euro and pound have rallied strong against the dollar which makes you wonder what the rally has really meant if overseas there hasn'tbeen much change.

i'd say that how we close this week, at latest next friday the 1st, should determine our next big direction either past 10k or back under 8k

Given the pricing of the dollar (meaning the gov't/fed/treasury don't take it's pricing into matters - too much, or 'officialy') Iwouldn't use that as much as a benchmark for our rally as indicator for overseas sentiment. Just MO.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Given the pricing of the dollar (meaning the gov't/fed/treasury don't take it's pricing into matters - too much, or 'officialy') I wouldn't use that as much as a benchmark for our rally as indicator for overseas sentiment. Just MO.
not a benchmark at all, more of an observation.

Back
Top Bottom