OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

If you're looking to go short now, buy the VIX and hedge it with a short ETF.

I would wait to see what Monday and Tuesday bring, in terms of price and volume, before shorting the markets right now. It's hard to determine whether thetrend in Tech has broken or not. AAPL and AMZN are slowly breaking down.

Any close above 1075 on the S&P either this week or the next will push us to 1130. Close below 1040 next week, I think we could test 990-1000 fairlyquickly.

All IMO.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Any close above 1075 on the S&P either this week or the next will push us to 1130. Close below 1040 next week, I think we could test 990-1000 fairly quickly.

All IMO.
I agree with this. If I see 1038, I'm going to take a rather large short position. As of now, I am looking at longs. I think this drop wasneeded pullback and fake topping action for the longs. From a psychological standpoint, there are still too many expecting this pullback. I think the action ofDow going over 10k will be huge. I remember back to the March 6 bottom. It was just expected every day that Dow would be losing 200 points. When it gets tothat point on the other end, it's time.

what platforms do you guys trade on?

i currently use e-trade but $12.99 trades is pushing it right now.

optionshouse has $2.95 equities, $9.95 basic option trades.

is there any platforms that you guys know of that are good with prices that deal with FX and commodities?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by finnns2003

didn't know e-trade was that expensive.
they also charge i think 40 dollars per quarter for "maintenance"
smh.gif
absolute crap.

and
smh.gif
at ASFX, up 38%!!! missed that gravy train.

smh.gif
absolute crap.

and
smh.gif
yea it happens. dont worry man theres bound to be more.

smh.gif
absolute crap.

and
smh.gif

the ASFX gravy train is still going strong. i consider getting in on dips. my friend said this will be @ $2-3 next year, and considering it's at .034 ithink that would be a great investment.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

smh.gif
absolute crap.

and
smh.gif

the ASFX gravy train is still going strong. i consider getting in on dips. my friend said this will be @ $2-3 next year, and considering it's at .034 i think that would be a great investment.
that's what i've read on various boards. that would be an enormous gain.

need to find a broker that offers the stock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

ieternaly, when did you get in on ASFX and what's your target exit point?

$.006 (i should've listened to my homie when it was @ .002) and skys the limit...$1.5 to $2 (prob sometime next year), buying in dips of course.

pimp.gif

PS: the funny thing about this stock, my homie that told me about them bought in '07 @ .08 and has been holding ever since...i think he leveraged it toalmost .03.

dammit, went to the gym and people are selling!!!

oh well, they were breaking through resistance so fast, i guess some people needed to take profit.

from what i hear, the only people that are not able to trade ASFX are those with scott trade. i think fidelity just started selling shares.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Damn.. I Should have pulled the trigger with ASFX.. I get nervous with penny stocks

i live by one motto when dealing with pennies.

scared money don't make none.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

dammit, went to the gym and people are selling!!!

oh well, they were breaking through resistance so fast, i guess some people needed to take profit.

from what i hear, the only people that are not able to trade ASFX are those with scott trade. i think fidelity just started selling shares.
yeah i've read that some couldn't buy. and no, Sharebuilder customers can't trade ASFX either, not just Scott trade.

bad day for me overall.

Back
Top Bottom