OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by teddy jam

avg'd down in oil today

I don't know what type of exposure you play oil with, but ETFs on the wrong side, and averaging down is not really a good thing, unless you have all the patience in the world.  Remember what was suggested?

You better pray to dear life that oil holds around $70. 

But all you can do now is continue to buy the dips and wait.  I will tell you this, that we are in a bung hole.  W/ massive sell offs of western equities, and even the coveted and beloved 'shanghai' index in trouble, you've got to watch the signs.....

I WOULD NOT be surprised that we possibly see a 3-5% into the close.  LOL @ SEC, CFT saying it was a fat finger, it wasn't. LOL Maybe though, who cares..

Citi is killing me. I bought it at $4.08, watch it jump to $5 (would have sold at $5 if I didn't have an all day meeting at work), and now it's in the $3.90's.

Oil is at $71. Is it a good time to buy?

i have a long-term horizon and i am patient

i appreciate your advice fishy
I took a 1/2 position into oil today.  If it sinks under $70, that is 'bad' news. 

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

been a bit fellas...got a good one that I have played many many times...just came with some good news before trading started today...

http://finance.yahoo.com/...3700054502.html?x=0&.v=1

has plenty of upside left on it, i would be surprised to see .01-.02 very very soon.

-J23C

hit .011/share today, i wrote this when it was at .007 ...more upside tomorrow and possibly wednesday, then a slight sell off...

-J23C

been a bit fellas...got a good one that I have played many many times...just came with some good news before trading started today...

has plenty of upside left on it, i would be surprised to see .01-.02 very very soon.

-J23C

hit .011/share today, i wrote this when it was at .007 ...more upside tomorrow and possibly wednesday, then a slight sell off...

-J23C
My man.
pimp.gif

-J23C

-J23C

Had 50000 shares and was up 200+ midday now it's dead even...
indifferent.gif

I knew I should have sold.

Do you think it'll be back up tomorrow?

Originally Posted by awon23

-J23C

-J23C

Had 50000 shares and was up 200+ midday now it's dead even...
indifferent.gif

I knew I should have sold.

Do you think it'll be back up tomorrow?

I do not think so.  For one, I don't bother w/ penny stocks, but what I think doesn't matter.  Implications point to a 'possible' sell off, and another day of 'volatility'.  But indicators show that it's gruesome, and when doubt arises in 'any' way, stocks tend to sell off and trend lower, as evident.

Btw, why do you trade on someone's opinion?

I apologize, but I do not think you will like what your account will tell you tommorrow.  You will not have a chance to sell, if you do, it'll probably be at a lost.

Oil is not looking good, its gap would have destroyed by now, especially that head fake. 

I feel so sorry for the people buying and averaging down into oil exposure, you simply cannot reverse the gap.  The decay would destroy you..  I warned, but people have their lifetimes to 'hope'.  Hope Teddy is okay.

i'm fine lol, i don't know what kind of perception you have of me, but i do not have the cash flows that you may think i do

im only down about 800 ..my exposure is about 40% of entire portfolio

not even down one pay cheque ..oil will probably hit mid 60s like you say, but it will recover...yes i didnt listen but what can i do, im not selling for a loss

news says OPEC needs oil to be 70-80 to fund projects...they will hold an extraordinary meeting if oil keeps retreating

i'm fine lol, i don't know what kind of perception you have of me, but i do not have the cash flows that you may think i do

not even down one pay cheque ..oil will probably hit mid 60s like you say, but it will recover...yes i didnt listen but what can i do, im not selling for a loss

news says OPEC needs oil to be 70-80 to fund projects...they will hold an extraordinary meeting if oil keeps retreating
I just hope you are okay and that's good.  I am going to use oil as a 'bull' bounce hedge, but good grief, the gap is just killing me at times.  It's straight crap shoot.

I actually got to sell it this morning for .012 cause I had put in an order last night so I actually made some money, thank God.

And I wasn't trading solely based on your opinion, I just wanted some secondhand info. Thanks btw.

Originally Posted by awon23

I actually got to sell it this morning for .012 cause I had put in an order last night so I actually made some money, thank God.

And I wasn't trading solely based on your opinion, I just wanted some secondhand info. Thanks btw.

I am nothing bro, but glad you were okay.  The V signals an impeding reversal.  A lot of suckers are trying to short, but I see otherwise.

As of today, WEDNESDAY.  I am LONG OIL (for a bounce), and S&P stocks.  Of course I USE STOP LOSSES like I USE LOTION when I FAP.

We shall see. .

AWON,

glad it worked out for you..

i managed to move some shares i bought last week for almost a 1,000% gain...i was just shy of letting 1m shares go around .015 when i bought for .0015
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still, there is a sell off on this one, but i predict that there will be a new resistance set around .01 (when for the past 7-10 months it has been .003-.005ish)

that news about the share buy back absolutely rocked the stock!

-J23C

Demand destruction game is back on.  With an appreciating USD in this environment crude is too expensive even at $60.

Back
Top Bottom