:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

local hardware stores have it but its the brown colored one, if you want the clear its online in a decent size can with an applicator and is around 30 bucks but will last you forever unless u do this stuff for a living.

local hardware stores have it but its the brown colored one, if you want the clear its online in a decent size can with an applicator and is around 30 bucks but will last you forever unless u do this stuff for a living.
it lasts me a couple of pairs with my sole swaps.. :frown: the lowest ive seen is 45 with shipping

need some help my BIN IX shoe laces where dirty so my girl decided to clean them without me knowing....well wat she did was left them in bleach for about five days she gave them to me and they were skinny not fat like they used to be..... does anybody know where i can get another pair of extra thick round white laces

need some help my BIN IX shoe laces where dirty so my girl decided to clean them without me knowing....well wat she did was left them in bleach for about five days she gave them to me and they were skinny not fat like they used to be..... does anybody know where i can get another pair of extra thick round white laces

Shoelacesexpress.com has what you are looking for, but it's kinda of costly. Just go to footlocker or any shoe store like that and buy some sofsole laces

Just wondering... I've always cleaned durabuck with suede/nubuck cleaner and it has always seemed to work great. Do you guys do the same thing?

Just wondering... I've always cleaned durabuck with suede/nubuck cleaner and it has always seemed to work great. Do you guys do the same thing?

I use the instant foam cleaner whenever I have it. Most of the time I use dish soap and warm water.

Went home for the Holidays and parents made me move some of my old kicks out of storage. Found these J'Madness B-Grade PE's and was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to clean the royal-blue over dye?

Went home for the Holidays and parents made me move some of my old kicks out of storage. Found these J'Madness B-Grade PE's and was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to clean the royal-blue over dye?

Try general cleaning. When I spill dye on leather it usually comes right off

Try general cleaning. When I spill dye on leather it usually comes right off

I think its going to need to be a chemical compound or re-painting. The over-dye job in the factory might have permanently changed the color. Lots of OG XIII white/red, Shox BB4 TB's - both with significant suede color dyes - seemed to have this defect. Wondering if anyone ever figured out if its reversible :\

I've never seen this model but I really like it. Try nail polish remover or acetone on a q-tip. If that won't do it you'll need a repaint, if you're not comfortable doing it I can do it for you or i'm sure johnandrew can handle it as well. Let me know if the above step works for you!

I've never seen this model but I really like it. Try nail polish remover or acetone on a q-tip. If that won't do it you'll need a repaint, if you're not comfortable doing it I can do it for you or i'm sure johnandrew can handle it as well. Let me know if the above step works for you!

Thanks for the tips. I'll see if I can manage any progress soon. In the meantime, sent you a PM

BTW - Not sure on the year, either 2002 or 2003, but most of the Jordan sponsored teams in that era had a PE of this model. I know I've seen Cal and St. John's before. I suspect Carolina and Cinci had a version as well. Some pics I pulled from my HD:

Anyone willing to take these on? Not looking to wear them just to have for display purposes. Right is alot worse and there's a chip on the left side flame.

Last edited:
Major break through with my f'd up concord 2000 soles!

I made a paste with hot water and RIT color remover, let it sit on the soles for 1/2 an hour came back and much of the due was lifted. I will be doing more sessions on one sole and do before and after pics

EDIT: I just started a session with both soles similar to that of the dying process i used. I filled a container with hot water and the RIT and I'm leaving them to soak. They should be either clear or yellow in a few hours

Last edited:
Anyone willing to take these on? Not looking to wear them just to have for display purposes. Right is alot worse and there's a chip on the left side flame.]

These are beyond repair unless you want a soleswap on them. Even if you'd like the on display they're too fragile to repaint or restore. Anyone who says they can will probably just slosh paint into the cacking of the midsoles and call it good :/

Anyone know where the find the same type of white shoe laces that are in the Military Blues and the White Cement IVs? They're more of a off white color compared to the white shoe laces I bought from Footaction. The Footaction laces are too bright.

^^^^^ i haven't applied any paint yet, but yeah I will be doing it all white before doing the red section

Back
Top Bottom