Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Once again Home of NIKE here in Oregon and we once again don't get chet like always. SUCKsssss! They should  release the DB line 

only in Oregon at NIKE Portland. Suprised we even get the DB line here in Oregon being the HDQ of Nike and DB Hospital.

Once again Home of NIKE here in Oregon and we once again don't get chet like always. SUCKsssss! They should  release the DB line 
only in Oregon at NIKE Portland. Suprised we even get the DB line here in Oregon being the HDQ of Nike and DB Hospital.
not much demand for sneakers out there

wow the game winner shot is so clear now. I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE. its sad that Sakuragi bought the 6s for 30 yen lmao
sad that was the deal of the century who could buy white infrared 6s at that price 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What atc companies do has nothing to do with bots lol. Straight manipulation of the site. They'll be the first to tell you that all this bs that you hear about internet speed and bots and MacBooks is a bunch of bs lol. Cloud servers and code manipulation ftw for them
WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Should of know you peak your head in here. I don't blame you 
ohwell.gif

Where is this basic bot you speak of
In this forum, google, youtube 
alien.gif

How is this a wrong statement? It's personal preference. These Slam Dunks can be bought right now for under $350. DB's are unique and were limited. They are still selling in the $450 - $900 price range for a Size 11. The Slam Dunk 6's will be everywhere Footlocker, Nikestore, Champs, etc. For $250 they are overhyped to me. But again it's all personal prefernece

LOL at that range of $450-900... Db 10s can be purchased at flight club for $500 or less, so I doubt anyone will be getting more than $450 for them. Only time will tell what the slam dunks go for, but I'd be VERY surprised if resell went for less than that

How is this a wrong statement? It's personal preference. These Slam Dunks can be bought right now for under $350. DB's are unique and were limited. They are still selling in the $450 - $900 price range for a Size 11. The Slam Dunk 6's will be everywhere Footlocker, Nikestore, Champs, etc. For $250 they are overhyped to me. But again it's all personal prefernece

Tell me where db 10s are selling for $900 and where can I cop non Chinatown slam dunks for under $350

db TENS aint selling NOWHERE for anything over $450 fam & thats a really generous 450... nine hundered as n DOLLARS nah stop looking where you are looking... i can get you 2 pairs for that $900

$350 on these N i can almost guarantee your getting chinatown bang bangs

Last edited:
Kixify is selling the Slam Dunk 6's all sizes for $340 with shipping to your door.

The DB 10's sizes are on Ebay from $799-$999 from neworkcompany. 

They are there!

Idk if I'm just jelly or what but I hate seeing dudes wearing the kicks that are gonna release to a release or in this case a raffle pickup. Happened today and it was super corny imo especially since that nt denim was flowing

Bro I don't agree with a $900 price tag or a $450 one. I'm just stating what they are going for and what's out there bro.

Kixify is selling the Slam Dunk 6's all sizes for $340 with shipping to your door.

The DB 10's sizes are on Ebay from $799-$999 from neworkcompany

They are there!

you answered your own Q fam nycompany chagres out the *** on gr's just because of course his price is nuts ...& fyi i can almost guarantee he aint moved a single pair at that price

But its irrelevant if he is moving pairs or not. I stated info on what's in the market. To me anything $25-$30 over retail is nuts!! Retros come and go. JB is going to keep cranking these things out year after year and month after month until there is no more demand for them.

dope but i still think the infrared 6's are better (plus they're the true slam dunk 6 lol). I think they should've did a different laser print on the left and right pair instead of keeping it the same..

Back
Top Bottom