Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

For the price people pay for bots, some would argue just to pay $25-$50 over retail. Bots aren't guaranteed to cop every time.

For the price people pay for bots, some would argue just to pay $25-$50 over retail. Bots aren't guaranteed to cop every time.
yeah instead of paying 200 bucks for a good bot i'd rather try and pay resell. i bought a 20 bucks bot once but it never worked for ****, 

yeah instead of paying 200 bucks for a good bot i'd rather try and pay resell. i bought a 20 bucks bot once but it never worked for ****, 

And Nike keeps changing how they release so you'd spend a fortune keeping your bots up to date. Unless you're a programmer, that ish isn't worth it.

It amazes me how some people still don't have at least the basic bot that adds to cart by now. Can't imagine what your success rate on limited releases has been

It amazes me how some people still don't have at least the basic bot that adds to cart by now. Can't imagine what your success rate on limited releases has been
i had them for a while but then deleted them. them ***** dont work that well, sometimes it ***** up your browser. 

They hit on the re-release heavy....and the reason they hit is cuz the other companies didn't prepare for the second release to not have captcha....it's a toss up as to which companies do the best
Other than RSVPERs and RNSD, have you had success with any others on limited releases?

What atc companies do has nothing to do with bots lol. Straight manipulation of the site. They'll be the first to tell you that all this bs that you hear about internet speed and bots and MacBooks is a bunch of bs lol. Cloud servers and code manipulation ftw for them

ill probably strike out...i wonder what resell will be...im assuming like 4-450...hype is pretty real on these 

And Nike keeps changing how they release so you'd spend a fortune keeping your bots up to date. Unless you're a programmer, that ish isn't worth it.
QFT

ill probably strike out...i wonder what resell will be...im assuming like 4-450...hype is pretty real on these 
at the minimum 4-450. these have the potential to go for even more on RD. Did you see that launch locator? :lol:

I don't think those are official nike/Jordan shorts. they are kinda dope though

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if that was MSRP lol...........

Edit: just caught that alp alp they are definitely not JB

Last edited:

The incompetent Nike IT team finally realized the captcha was solely benefiting bots.   It would take a bot less than 500 milliseconds to solve the captcha vs a human that might take about 3-10 seconds.   I believe they have implemented a delay on the page that slow down how fast it will add to cart.  
Certain Bots have always flourished when it came to captcha. Now that there is no more captcha it's even easier for me! My bot usually carts within milliseconds before the countdown expires or after!

Ok....I think I give up now. lol
roll.gif

Seems impossible now.
nerd.gif

Certain Bots have always flourished when it came to captcha. Now that there is no more captcha it's even easier for me! My bot usually carts within milliseconds before the countdown expires or after!

Crazy... I need to get up to date - it's sad I even have consider such a thing... :rolleyes

Can I have your bot?

The incompetent Nike IT team finally realized the captcha was solely benefiting bots.   It would take a bot less than 500 milliseconds to solve the captcha vs a human that might take about 3-10 seconds.   I believe they have implemented a delay on the page that slow down how fast it will add to cart.  
Not even gonna lie, if it takes someone 10 seconds to manually solve those NDC captchas then they really don't deserve the shoes. They would be categorized as a substandard human being in my book

I guess some people need them. I never really cared for bots. I don't have a problem copping tho so that is probably why. How do they charge for bots is my question?

Back
Top Bottom