Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Not even gonna lie, if it takes someone 10 seconds to manually solve those NDC captchas then they really don't deserve the shoes. They would be categorized as a substandard human being in my book
With all the lagging and pictures not responding to your click right away 10 sec isint even that farfetched

10 seconds is average.
Because of what alp said.
If it doesn't click first time on all four pics for me, then I know once it finally gets past and I'm in line, they will sell out before they let me checkout.

I also notice that I need to wait 5-10 seconds after the timer is off or goes live and then click ATC and I'm more successful. Like was mentioned earlier, I think NDC delays for a few seconds to bypass the ATC services

View media item 1234661
From rsvpers IG

Last edited:
Been offered these for my DB 10, feel like he should add cash tho... (They released in Au)

Last edited:
That's an even trade.
My hoh isn't getting them oh well. Going to ask a computer tech to make me a bot don't know how that conversation will go and how much it would cost :lol:. It's worth a shot. It's Christmas shopping time.

get rid of those dbs sd6>db 10 imho. But this is release week, wont be around any of the stores with raffles this weekend so its online only for me. 

Last edited:
As much as I like these and plan to cop these aren't on the same level as a DB3 IMO. I would make that trade and not think twice. Question are the DB3 DS or Worn? If worn I could possibly see that trade.

Last edited:
This thread is trash all the talk of bots and reselling 

crazy how low the page count is tho...

winter is coming tho (the holiday releases best part always mass GR and everyone usually eats on holidays 
laugh.gif
 pun intended)

They're legit, I know the person in real life. They've been worn before. The reason he's willing to make said trade is because there is no Europe release for this shoe
id do it if you can secure a second pair of sd 6 this weekend, then it becomes a no brainer. 

Just seen that launch locator 
mean.gif
. I really wanted these too. Online or bust for me. 

Quoting myself from August.

Watch everyone do a 180 on these like they did on the spizike 6s when they found out they were limited.

Last edited:
DB 10's are wayyyyyyyyyy better than these Slam Dunk 6's. You won't be able to get another pair of DB 10's unless you pay up the ying yang for them.

is it just me or are db 10s everywhere i swear whenever i search ebay for dbs the 10s pop up frequently for 400 or so. Maybe thats just in my size...

Back
Top Bottom