Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

But its irrelevant if he is moving pairs or not. I stated info on what's in the market. To me anything $25-$30 over retail is nuts!! Retros come and go. JB is going to keep cranking these things out year after year and month after month until there is no more demand for them.

nah just because thats listed on the market means nothing if they aint moving ...that actually means everything..they aint moving cuz his price is dbl what anybody would actually want.

Yeah but who are you to say if this cat is moving pairs or not? You honestly don't know, I don't know. I don't care. That's his business.

Flightclub is too expensive too but it's aimed at a different market! That doesn't mean they don't move pairs because the price is more than others. LOL

Last edited:
Idk if I'm just jelly or what but I hate seeing dudes wearing the kicks that are gonna release to a release or in this case a raffle pickup. Happened today and it was super corny imo especially since that nt denim was flowing

I'm guilty.

But always the previous generation version.

doesn't bother me at all

half of the time i don't even realize what people are wearing... i just get in and out 
laugh.gif

unless it's a line and then i have no choice but to look lol

Last edited:
Idk if I'm just jelly or what but I hate seeing dudes wearing the kicks that are gonna release to a release or in this case a raffle pickup. Happened today and it was super corny imo especially since that nt denim was flowing

only if its literally the same thing thats coming out ... like why u in line if you got em on ya feet duke?

Yeah but who are you to say if this cat is moving pairs or not? You honestly don't know, I don't know. I don't care. That's his business.

Flightclub is too expensive too but it's aimed at a different market! That doesn't mean they don't move pairs because the price is more than others. LOL
yeah thats true but just my .02 is that nyc is the upper echelon of pricing meaning that in the market as a whole his pricing would be considered an outlier, whereas the median range (truest market value) would be roughly the 400-450 range all things considered from what i've seen. 

I can almost guarantee you any pair you purchase from kixify early, is going to be a gm. No one is sellin real pairs for that price right now. I think mine should be here tomorrow or wednesday. looking forward to seeing them.

I can almost guarantee you any pair you purchase from kixify early, is going to be a gm. No one is sellin real pairs for that price right now. I think mine should be here tomorrow or wednesday. looking forward to seeing them.
are you going to cop from the states as well? or are you one and done?

$400-$450 could be considered medium range I guess. But even that is too much for kicks. I mean unless folks don't mind spending that bread on them. Not me. But I can foresee even JB trying to take J's toward the price that Lebron's are going for now around that $250 mark. Sooner than later, I will not be surprised.

$400-$450 could be considered medium range I guess. But even that is too much for kicks. I mean unless folks don't mind spending that bread on them. Not me. But I can foresee even JB trying to take J's toward the price that Lebron's are going for now around that $250 mark. Sooner than later, I will not be surprised.
they are already there, these are 250 and previous shoe were 250 also. Packs are 500. It isn't stopping anyone sadly. But you know how it goes...if you really want something you will get it regardless of price. I was also in the i would never pay over the $200 amount for shoes camp and now my most expensive shoe to date is 330 but it is something i really wanted. Maybe that day will come for you maybe it wont haha

$330 is steep. Shoes is my 2nd hobby not my first. They just keep coming out, so I just don't see a reason to pay high price tags. But that's just me. LOL

So your saying even tho under the terms and conditions of Kixify shoes that are sold must be authentic, they are still selling fakes or GM? Get out of here. It's to much in stake for them and the seller for that foolishness.

So your saying even tho under the terms and conditions of Kixify shoes that are sold must be authentic, they are still selling fakes or GM? Get out of here. It's to much in stake for them and the seller for that foolishness.

kixify is gm city bro...dont do it

$330 is steep. Shoes is my 2nd hobby not my first. They just keep coming out, so I just don't see a reason to pay high price tags. But that's just me. LOL
shoes are my second hobby with tech being my first i was screwed on costs of hobbies a long time ago lol

no different from ebay its really not much at stake for kixify. Its not their fault the seller is being fraudulent. 

Naw I won't. Those prices aren't worth my money. 

Your saying only shoes from Footlocker, Champs, finishline, etc are authentic? So if shoes don't come from authorized dealers then they are fake? If that's what your saying then how do certain peeps cop early for reviews or just to have?

Yeah I just read it, thanks. Pretty much if I don't cop on release day then I don't buy period. Tech is my first too man! Smartphones, tablets, PS4, X1, you name it. Shoes play the back seat or 2nd for me.

Your saying only shoes from Footlocker, Champs, finishline, etc are authentic? So if shoes don't come from authorized dealers then they are fake? If that's what your saying then how do certain peeps cop early for reviews or just to have?
now thats not to say everyone sells fakes, those aren't the only authorized dealers, its pretty complicated to explain in detail unless someone wrote a text wall breaking it down. 

No plenty of people resell pairs from the authentic source and plenty of people sell Fakes passing them off as authentic.

EBay, kixify, and taoboa are their hubs

It was never meant to be complicated. I think some people just scream fake fake fake from everything they see that doesn't come from finishline, champs, etc. I have seen some shoddy stuff on release day from finishline also.

Back
Top Bottom